Chapter 29: Duchess

{Long Chapter Ahead - 4,452 words}

"Where's Hange?" I asked when I saw that Hange is not around. I just woke up. I had a good sleep last night or should I say I was just so tired.

"Ran off, saying something about an urgent question for commander Erwin." Eren said and he scratched his head.

Levi hissed. "Damn it, four-eyes."

I looked at Dimo Reeves and his son, Flegel who's sitting on the at the side. Dimo's right-hand man is also here with us. Crossing his arms over his chest and leaning on the wall.

Everyone is here already except for Hange and Moblit. I was about to speak when Nifa came, panting and trying to catch her breathe. Keiji gave her water and she immediately drank it.

"Nifa." Levi called her.

"Hmm?" Nifa hummed.

"Good work riding through here the night." Levi said.

Nifa nod and smiled. "Thank you." She said and put down the jug of water on the table.

Erwim must've sent her here.

"Now what's the message you have from Erwin?" Levi asked.

Nifa looked back at the Reeves's

"Who are they?" She asked.

Dimo frowned. "Eh?"

I sighed and walked towards the Reeves's. I put my hand on top of Dimo's bald head. "This is Dimo Reeves, boss of the Reeves company."

I pointed Flegel next. "And this man beside him is Flegel his son."

The next one I pointed is Dimo's right-hand man. "And this one is Dimo's right-hand man."

Nifa nod her head.

"It's fine. Go." Levi said to Nifa.

"Yes, sir." Nifa said.

Dimo sighed. "I understand if you want me to leave, soldier."

Levi shook his head. "No, stay and listen. That's how our agreement works. No secrets."

Dimo looked at him. I smiled and patted Dimo's head which made him frown and looked at me. "We trust you." I said and he smirked.

"Oh? Even my kid, who you only met today?" Dimo said and held Flegel's head.

I chuckled. "I think he's a good guy!"
I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"If he's part of the Reeves company, then of course. Flegel, was it?
I welcome you here." Levi said while looking at Flegel.

Flegel smirked like a thug. I find his face funny so I laughed a bit. "And you're Levi, right? If you really want to make us feel at home, shouldn't you at least bring us some snacks?"

Everyone gasped at what Flegel said to Levi. Everyone looked at Levi with horror on their faces, scared what might Levi do to Flegel because he's been rude to humanity's strongest soldier.

Dimo hissed and grabbed Flegel's head. He shove Flegel's head down to his own lap. "Sorry. I've been bringing him around with me, thinking that he might one day take my place. But I spoilee him, so he's still a total child. We'll leave the room, so just tell us what our role is first." Dimo said.

I chuckled and removed his hand on Flegel's hand. "That's fine. He might be hungry that's why he was asking for snacks." I said and took out something from my pocket.

Flegel looked at me so I smiled at him. "Here ya go, Flegel. One piece of chocolate is all I have. Your father gave it to me." I said and threw the chocolate to him.