Chapter 13: Survey Corps

(3,129 words)

(Levi's POV)

"Here they come!"

"It's the survey corps' main force!"

"Commander Erwin! Please drive the titans away!"

"Hey, look! It's captain Levi, the stongest soldier alive! I hear that in battle, he's as strong as an entire brigade!"

My brows furrowed when I heard that. I looked at the boy who said it and saw that it was a boy with dark brown hair and green eyes. Beside him is maybe his two friends. One raven-hair girl with black eyes and one blonde-boy with blue eyes.

For some reason...The boy with dark brown hair and green eyes reminds me of Y/N.

"Noisy brats." I said and hissed.

"Those kids and their envious looks...If only they knew what a clean freak you are, it'd burst their bubble." Hange said who's just beside me.

Tch. As if I care.

I looked back at the kids again. I gasp a bit when I saw Y/N beside the dark-brown hair boy. She smiled widely at me and waved her hand.

Is it just me or they really look-a-like?

"Brat." I whispered to myself and nod my head as a response to her smile and wave.

"The gate's are opening! From here on, it's titan territory! We'll recapture the town that was stolen from us five years ago!"

I took a one last look at Y/N. Her smile gave me strenght. I mean, I already have strenght but she added more.

Ugh. What am I saying?! This brat really made me weird.

"Survey corps will come back victorious!" I heard her voice which made me smile a bit.

I hope so, Y/N.

I gritted ny teeth as I saw one of my men getting eaten by a titan. I hooked my wires into the titanand rushed towards them. I sliced it's nape deep and neat. I looked at my men who's looking at me with a smile of gratitude.

I sighed and landed on a roof.
I roamed my eyes around. There are still many titans. A lot of my comrades are already dying but these titans are still many.

"Captain! I've gathered reinforcements!" Petra said.

I looked back at her.

"Petra! Look after the soldiers below! Whoever's left, send them after the one on the right!" I said and left.

"Eh?!"

"I'll clean up on the left!" I said as I made my way to the left side. I saw two titans walking towards me.
"You all have such INTERESTING faces!" I sliced the nape of the first titan and landed on top of the head of the bald-titan.

He looks fucking ugly.

"Whoa...Keep still. If you don't, I'll never get a clean cut of your flesh." The bald-titan moved so I immediatelt jumped and sliced his nape. I landed on another roof.

I looked at my hands and cringed.
It's now covered with blood. Because of that bald-titan. "Tch. Got it all dirty. Damn it." I said and took out ny hankerchief and wiped my hands.

After cleaning my hands and blades.
I went down to check up on Petra and the man I saved. "Hey. Petra, what's his condition?" I said and walked towards them.

"Captain...The bleeding won't stop." She said while putting pressure on the man's wound.

I kneeled down beside the man.