Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Ackerman

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,378 words}

-After One Month-

(Third Person Point-Of-View)

Mikasa, Historia, Sasha and Hange stared at Y/N with awe on their faces.

Their loving friend's wedding day finally came and here she is, wearing her beautiful and long wedding dress.
Even though she's already wearing her veil, the girls can still see how beautiful as a bride Y/N is. On her hands, she's holding a boquet of her favorite flower.

(A/N: It's up to you what is Y/N's wedding gown, hairstyle, favorite flower and everything about her look on her wedding day.)

"Y/N, you're so pretty, I want to cry." Hange said while a blush is visible on her cheeks, her eyes are a bit glossy.

"Me too. I want to cry. Can you just marry me instead, Y/N?" Sasha asked.

She sniffed and wiped the single tear that fell on her cheeks. Historia did the same, all the girls except for Y/N and Mikasa are now crying.

"Y/N, I can't believe you're getting married already." Historia said and sniffed. She wiped her tears.

The wedding didn't even start but they're already getting emotional.

"That shorty is lucky to have you as his wife, Y/N." Mikasa said and smiled at Y/N.

Y/N giggled. "Thank you, guys. Thank you for helping me fix myself up, especially you, Historia. You're the one who arranged everything." Y/N said.

Historia smiled, she walked towards Y/N and hugged her. "In return, just be happy, okay? Stay with captain Levi forever and have a big and happy family with him." Historia said.

Y/N chuckled and nod her head. She hugged Historia back. The other girls joined their embrace. Their girly moments were interrupted when a knock on the door happened.

It opened and showed Eren, looking handsome with his formal survey corps uniform, a long dark green trench coat is covering his inside outfit.

The soldiers who'll attend to Y/N and Levi's wedding decided to just wear their formal uniforms.

"Wow." Eren said when he saw Y/N. "My twin sister looks gorgeous." He said and smiled. He walked towards Y/N. "Is this really Y/N?" Eren ssid trying to piss Y/N, he laughed when
Y/N frowned.

"Don't tease your sister, Eren. It's her special day today." Mikasa scolded Eren.

Eren chuckled. "Okay. I'm sorry."

Y/N rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Y/N asked.

Eren smirked. "It's time for your wedding, idiot. Everyone's waiting already, specially your handsome groom."

Y/N blushed at the thought of Levi waiting for her in the altar. Y/N scoffed and nod her head. "O-okay. Let's go now." She said.

The girls said goodbye and left first to go the wedding venue.

Eren smiled at Y/N. He patted Y/N's head. "You're still young but you're already getting married. I mean, it's not an issue for me it's just that everything will change after you become a married woman. Nevermind that. I just want you to know that I'm glad that it's captain Levi who you'll marry."

Y/N smiled and hugged Eren.

"Thank you, brother."

That's all Y/N said. She has a lot to say but thanking her brother is the most important thing. And even if she only said thank you, she knows that Eren already knows what other things she wants to say.