Special Chapter: Levi's Birthday - Modern AU

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,927 words}

(A/N: This AU is not related to the other two special modern AU's I made. There's no connection at all...)

The Yeagers are gathered in the living room for christmas day. It's time for opening the gifts they have for one another. Grisha, Carla, Dina, Zeke, Eren and his own family, and Y/N are all present for christmas day.

Y/N smiled at the sight of Carla and Dina talking to each other. The conversation of the two women are all about their their sons.

They would laugh together whenever one of them tells something funny about their sons. Grisha is having a talk with Eren and Zeke.

While Y/N is just sitting on the couch and sipping on her hot chocolate.

"Zeke. When are you going to get married? Your in the right age to get married and have a family." Grisha said to Zeke. He's standing near the christmas tree and is wearing a red turtle neck sweatshirt and brown pants. He's even holding a reindeer stuffed toy that his grandson gave.

Zeke and Eren are in front of him. Zeke's wearing a red button down longsleeve shirt and dark pants. The sleeves of his shirt is rolled up to his arms. He actually looks funny because he has a mistletoe headband on.

Eren is beside him carrying his one year-old son, Mikael. Eren and Mikasa got married last year and was blessed with a lovely son that looks exactly like Eren. Eren is wearing a red hoodie with a santa claus face in front and a black sweatpants. He's matching clothes with his son. Both of them are also wearing santa hat.

"Meh. I can't find the right one, dad. And I don't want to rush inti things like marriage and starting a family." Zeke said, he turned to Mikael when the little boy touched his heard.

"Don't touch your uncle's beard, Mikael. It's dirty." Eren said which made Grisha laughed and Zeke frowned. Eren smirked at Zeke.

"Stop teaching your son lies, Eren. You're such a good parent." Zeke said.

Eren just laughed at his older brother. He suddenly stopped laughing when he remembered someone. "Hm? Someone's quiet today..." Eren said.

Grisha, Zeke and Eren looked at Y/N who's now texting on her phone. Mikasa came out of the kitchen holding a plate full of cookies. "She's problematic right now." Mikasa said.

The men looked at Mikasa. She's also wearing the same outfit with Eren and their son. Mikasa smiled at her son and pinched his cheeks. "Why? Did something happen?" Eren asked, he picked one cookies and started eating it, he's also feeding his son.

"Well, it's Levi's birthday today. And she forgot to buy him a gift. I bet she's scrolling through online stores to look for a gift for her boyfriend." Mikasa said. The men laughed and all of them looked at Y/N who's now frowning.

Carla and Dina are also looking at
Y/N. "Y/N, why are you so busy with your phone? And why are you frowning? It's christmas Keep a positive aura in you." Carla said.

Carla's wearing a red puffed sleeve dress that reaches her knees. Dina's beside her who's wearing a white laced longsleeve dress and red skirt that also reaches her knees.

Y/N looked at her mother, then she just noticed that everyone's looking at her. Y/N scoffed and scratched her head. "Nothing..." She said and put down her phone. Y/N let out a deep sigh and stood up. The green-eyed lady walked towards the window and stared outside. It's sunny but the surroundings are full of white snow.

Her family stared at Y/N. Y/N's wearing a simple red sleeveless dress that lengths down above her knees. Her dark-brown hair's down with slight curls. A gold bangle can be seen on her right wrist. It's an expensive Cartier love bracelet. "Uh...actually I have a problem." Y/N spoke.