Chapter 51: Wait

{3,174 words}

-In Marley-

Reiner opened his eyes-wide and quickly sat up. Just like Y/N, he heard the voices of Gabi and Falco. But it's not only the two kid's voice he heard. He also heard Y/N screaming his name.

What happened? Reiner thought to himself.

"Bad dreams?" Porco asked. He's sitting on a chair on Reiner's left side. Pieck is sitting on the bed that's also om Reiner's left. "If only it'd ALL been a dream." Porco said and handed a bottle of liquor to Reiner.

"I heard Gabi, Falco and Y/N's voices. Where are they?" Reiner asked

Pieck looked down while Porco let out a deep sigh.

"Colt said that he saw Y/N climbed the airship of those island devils. Gabi and Falco followed Y/N. Colt said that he even saw Y/N killed a paradis soldier. I think Y/N wanted to kill everyone on that airship after what they did to Liberio." Porco said.

Reiner showed an evident horror look on his face.

"T-that can't be...We need to get them back!" Reiner said and clenched his fist.

"Of course we do, Reiner. But we can't act rush. We have to plan everything thoroughly." Pieck said.

Reiner gritted his teeth and massaged his head. Pieck stood up and walked towards him. "This is yours, right?" Pieck said and showed Reiner a silver bracelet to Reiner.

Reiner's eyes widened. It's the bracelet Y/N gave her. He immediately took it. "Thank you, Pieck. This is...special to me." Reiner said and wore the bracelet.

Pieck smiled a bit. "Hm? I guess it was from her." Pieck said which made Porco smirked.

Reiner just scoffed and looked away.

Y/N, please take care of Gabi and Falco. And please take care of yourself too. Reiner thought. He played with the letter A on his bracelet.

"What if Y/N already regained her memories? Will she...become our enemy??" Porco asked.

Reiner looked at him. "No. Y/N will nit become our enemy, or never will. I believe she'll understand eveything.
I believe in her. Y/N will not turn her back on us." Reiner said which made Porco sighed. He was about to speak again but Pieck stopped him.

"Let him rest for a while, Pokko." Pieck said.

Porco nod his head and just let Reiner think through things.

Porco and Pieck watched Reiner stare at his bracelet, they saw how Reiner tightly clenched her jaw.

I will get her back. Falco and Gabi too.

Y/N...she has no future in that island. She's better to be here in Marley than in Paradis.

Just wait for me Y/N. I'll come and get you back.

-Back at Paradis-

Sitting on a rocking chair and staribg at the sunsetting, the queen of Paradis island, Historia is admiring the peaceful land in front of her. Her hand is gently carressing her big stomach.

The queen is pregnant with her first child.

"Come in, Historia." A man came out of the house and walked towards Historia.

Historia looked at the man. "You need to take better care of yourself." The man said to Historia.

The man is the queen's chosen partner, the father of her first child.