Chapter 58: Free

{Long Chapter Ahead - 6,101 words}

(Third Person Point-Of-View)

Gabi helped Y/N to stand up. The brunette 12-year old is holding her waist while his other hand is holding a rifle. The two started to moved roaming their eyes around and onoy seeing thousands of colossal titans walking out of Shiganshina.

"G-Gabi...Falco....where is he?" Y/N asked. Gabi's eyes widened. She just realized that Falco is nowhere to be seen. Y/N roamed her eyes again, but only she could see is huge and thick steams from the colossal titans and  destroyed Shiganshina district.

"Falco?! Where are you?! Where'd you go?!" Gabi shouted.

Y/N felt someone following behind them. She looked back and saw Reiner walking while holding his side. "Reiner..." Y/N muttered.

Gabi looked back, too. She was surprised to see Reiner's state.

Oh yeah...I wasn't able to get caught in that explosion completely because he blocked me. Y/N thought.

Reiner looked at Y/N and Gabi. "He'd just become a titan for the first time. He'll have lost his memories and wouldn't be able to move righr away. They took him." Reiner said.

Y/N and Gabi's eyes widened. "Who did?! Why?!" Y/N asked.

"Jena and Connie probably...how they leave behind as important as Falco? How could they ignore the ninth titan?" Reiner said and he suddenly fell on his knees on the ground.

"Huh?!" Gabi said, he let go of Y/N and run towards Reiner.

Y/N was frozen on her place.

Falco inherited the jaw titan... I'm sure they saw it...and they will plan to...

"No. They can't..." Y/N muttered.

Y/N gritted her teeth. She walked towards Reiner even her back still hurts. "Can you not move anymore?" Y/N asked. She crouced beside Reiner and put his arm around her shoulder.

"No...for some reason...I was stripped of my armor, and so the pieces of that crumbling wall hit on me straight on right as the walls came down...so did my armor." Reiner said.

He suddenly lose balance making and almost fell but Y/N tried her best to keep him up. "Reiner..." Reiner looked down and glared at the ground while his fists are clenched.

"I couldn't stop him...Eren is going to detroy the world." Reiner said.

Y/N shut her eyes. She clenched her jaw and helped Reiner to stand up.

"I'll stop him." Y/N said.

The Braun cousins looked at her with a surprised look. The three of them are now walking to find a place where they can retreat for a while.

"What? Shouldn't you be in favor of this? Eren is you brother, Y/N. You're here from Paradis." Reiner said.

Y/N frowned. "Yeah. He's my brother but I won't tolerate what he'll do. And yes, I came from here but..." Y/N stopped for a moment. She smiled a bit. "I care for everyone." Y/N said.

Gabi and Reiner just stared at Y/N. Reiner was about to speak again but...

"Heyyyy!!!" The three looked back and saw Colt running towarda them.

"Colt!" Gabi said.

Cold run towards the three. His eyes widenens upon seeing Reiner and
Y/N's injuries. "Are you three okay?!Colt asked. He looked at Y/N who's back is bleeding because of her burns.

"We're fine. Did you see Falco?" Y/N asked.

Colt's worried expression turned into an angry one. "Yes. They were taken by...your friends, Y/N. I wanted to save him but I was weaponless and I know I will just lose if I fight them. If I act recklessly, there's no chance I'd be able to save Falco." Colt said.