Chapter 10: His POV

{Long Chapter Ahead- 4,979 words}

(Levi's POV)

(The first time they met)

I looked at the girl with forest green eyes. Her hair is long and in a braided style. She's wearing a dress and she's with a tall-blonde guy. She accidentally bumped into me.

I hissed when I caught her staring at me.

"Move." I said.

Her boyfriend pulled her away.
I hissed and rolled my eyes at her. She's so clumsy. Bumping into someone like she's a child.

"Why are you frowning?" Erwin asked me when I sat down on my chair.

"Tch. Some brat bumped into me. The dirt on her might transferred to me." I said and wiped my clothes.

Erwin chuckled. "You're so bad, Levi. Not everyone is dirty, you know?"

"Whatever." I said and just stared at the window. Our tea was served so I took it and started drinking it.

My eyes went to the girl who bumped into me when I saw her and her boyfriend walking towards us. They sat on the table just next to us. She immediately looked away when I saw her staring.

The hell is her problem?

I wanted to go out already when the girl and her boyfriend startes to act so lovey-dovey. Erwin was smiling while watching them.

While me, I just want to get out. They're too sweet, I think ants will pester them later.

I gasped a bit when I saw the girl kissed her boyfriend's cheek after he put on the necklace he gave her.

Public display of affection.

Tch.

"What a lovely young couple." Erwin said. I rolled my eyes. What's lovely with them?

"U-uh..W-we're not a couple." She denied Erwin's words. Her cheeks became red and she looks nervous.

"Oh? But you kissed him on his cheeks?" Erwin asked again.

The girl laughed awkwardly. "I-It was just a thank you gesture. Yeah! Thank you gesture." She said and scratched her cheeks.

"Tch." I hissed which made the girl glare at me.

"Y/N, stop glaring at him." Her boyfriend scolded her.

She must be pissed.

"Tch. She's got an attitude." I said, not minding if I offended her or what.

I almost smirked when I saw her eyes widened. She almost slammed the table but she stopped herself.
"What?! Look who's talking! How about you, huh? You keep hissing and rolling your eyes. You have an attitude too, you know that?!"

I raised my brows. "So what?" I asked in a bored tone.

"W-what?!" She was about to stand up and hit me but Erwin faked a coughed to stop her.

"I'm sorry, miss. He's just like that. Please calm down." Erwin said nicely.

I gritted my teeth and shook my head. I saw her boyfriend glaring at me.

Stare all you want, big guy. You can't murder me with that kind of look.

"I'm sorry too for being rude." The girl apologized. I was surprised because she apologized even though it's clearly my fault. Yes, I admit that it's my fault. I know I've been rude, and I'm not sorry. Being rude is my favorite hobby.