To My Dearest Readers...

Hello, beautiful hoomans...

Honestly, I'm crying...I can't believe I've finished this book already. This is my firs work. A fanfiction of Levi Ackerman x Reader who's Eren's twin-sister. To be honest, I wasn't serious about writing this fanfic. 

It was like a joke to myself, I wanted to see how I will be as a writer. I never really thought of taking this seriously, but as time passes by and there are people who slowly came to read my work... I was surprised. Personally, I think I did bad in writing this book but I couldn't care less since I told myself that I just wanted to do this.

But I saw the support that I'm slowly receiving. I saw how this book gained thounsand of readers and many votes. When I saw the positive growth on my work, I was very happy. I decided that I will continue this in a more serious manner. I did my best to do better, I don't know if I did but I hope I did really worked on this story fine.

I was inspired to continue on wiritng after seeing there are people who loves my writing...heh. I even ended up writing other stories. I became confident with my skills because of you guys who read HFL and gave me and this book a heartwarming support. I'm so grateful...really.

There's a lot of changes I made in the manga. I cut off EreMika to showcase Y/N and Eren's relationship as twin siblings. I didn't want to just focus on tragic romance. I wanted to show everyone that it's not only romance that ends with a tragic story that can hurt you but also when a story ends of having to let go of your last family.

Y/n felt that way...I hope you understand what I mean. I wanted to show everyone how losing a family is just the same amount of big pain when you lose that one special person in your life. How someine can sacrifice and do anything just to save the person they love and cherish.

I thought of this book to showcase a never-ending love between families and not just romance between two people. Forgiveness between people and acceptance.

I wanted to show all of you those things... 

I hope Eren and Y/N were able to show you those things, their hardships and everything else that happened in the life...not only them but every AoT characters.

Honestly, this book's original ending was not a happy ending for Levi and Y/N. In my original ending, Y/N was supposed to die in Eren's place. But I thought of Levi, mans went through so much and dom't deserve another heartbreak in his life. Also, if I let Eren live, I think he won't be truly happy considering that his twin-sister died for him after he committed, mass genocide.

That's just unacceptable for Eren, I think...

And about Y/N killing Eren, it was also not an original plot. She was just supposed to watch Mikasa do it but I changed the scene in where Y/N herself will be the one to end her twin-brother's life. Don't worry, I also really cried like a baby while writing chapter 66. It's so heavy.

Extreme angst...

And about Zeke's death...I followed the canon story. I just can't imagine Levi giving up his promise to Erwin. He needed to do it so he can finally be free. Though upon knowing it'll hurt Y/N, Levi still did it. Not because he doesn't care or love Y/N, but because he has to do it.

Levi is free to do whatever he wants and Y/N let her kill her older-brother because she knows Levi won't rest easy unless she knows that Levi did his final mission.

Also, Zeke was ready to go...He himself showed his self to Levi meaning he really was fine with dying. I think we needed to respect that. His will to finally die and just enjoy his life with Mr. Ksaver wherever they are.

And about me saving Sasha, Hange, Moblit, Colt and Erwin...these people who deserves better. I'm not saying the others who died don't deserve to live...but these four are the only ones I can save. I wanted to save Porco, Marco, Mike, Nanaba and those who died but it's not possible anymore. So what I did is made Y/N save certain people which she can save with her strenght.

Zelda and Brandon, my two OCs...I'm hating myself for killing them but their deaths saved Hange...I want to tell you guys that in order tk save something or someone, there will always be a need to sacrifice. Thanks to Zelda and Brandon, Hange is well and alive in my ff story.

I'll also tell you what happened to them after the batlle of heaven and earth. Erwin got married to an Eldian from Marley. His wife is a baker. Erwin didn't go back to Paradis and just retired in Marley and working as a history teacher to where Gabi and Falco are schooling. 

I made Erwin follow his father's footstep as a teacher. Commander Erwin has a son and daughter...mans deserve to have his own happy family.

Hange and Moblit...I ship these two, so they got married and keeps travelling around nations discovering a lot of things. Hange is still a scientists while Moblit is still her assistant. The two sometimes teach Science and Chemistry in every school they see around nations. Hange and Moblit doesn't have a child because Hange's the child...give Moblit a break... ^_^ Oh...Hange tutors Isabel and Furlan and Levi will always get mad when she does dangerous experiments with his twins.

Sasha came back to Paradis to get her family and bring Niccolo back to Marley. The two then got married and built their own restaurant. Connie also came back to Paradis to get his mother, he got a girlfriend. 

Jean did the same, he took his mother to Marley and got married to an Eldian woman from Marley and had a son.

Mikasa stayed in Paradis, living in their old family's house in the mountains. Armin and Annie visits her every month, but the two are staying in Marley and also  got married. Pieck and Colt are with their families in Marley. Ymir was right...Reiner's never getting a girlfriend. Pieck has a boyfriend...and she works in Levi and Y/N's teashop as a manager. The two trusts her.

Colt tagged along with Onyankopon and the two are learning about engineering. Gabi and Falco are living with Y/N and Levi since they just want to. And the two got so attached to the couple that they can't even go home to their own familes. 

Their parents has no complaints, though.

All of them has a good life after the war...

For those who were fallen, I'm very sorry...But I know it's also peaceful and beautiful in the afterlife.

Hoomans, thank you for supprporting Heichou's First Love. It's been a great journey of writing this story.

I'm sorry if the fi al chapter wasn't enough or if the whole story wasn't good but I think I did my best.

I believe in myself so yeah...

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate all of you, the love and support, everything... This book will always have a special place in my heart, even if it's already the end.

Oh...and nice to meet all of you. 

My name's Grace, your writter wannabe. 

:))

____________________________________

Heichou's First Love

Started: September 2021

Ended: January 19, 2022