Chapter 9

"Erza. Erza Scarlet," Wind said. "Kill her."

Jellal immediately stepped in front of me protectively.

My eyes widened with shock, and Ultear managed to stammer, "Why?"

Wind whispered silkily, "I want the nickname Titania! I will be the strongest female mage of Fiore! I want-"

I rolled my eyes. "She's like Evergreen gone bad." I said telepathically. "No reason to worry." I continued to tuck my hair into my hood discreetly.

"The main reason, is because we want to destroy the Fairy Tail guild," Thunder said, interrupting Wind's rant.

"In order to do that, we need to destroy the S Class mages of their guild, then take down the rest of their main people." Storm added.

"And then," Shadow said with a smile. "Kill Master Makarov."

My hands clentched into fists, my face filled with pure hatred.

"Are you with us? Will you kill Erza?" Shadow asked.

"Yes, we will kill Erz-, We will kill her," Jellal stuttered.

"Very well, you have twenty-four hours to kill her. That should be plenty of time," Wind said, turning away. "Do not fail us."

"Erza's not even that strong," Wind continued. "She acts like she's all scary  but she's not, that one-eyed freak."

I could feel myself shaking with anger, thinking about all the different ways to kill this women.

Jellal nodded, putting a hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath, concentrating on anything but my hatred for Wind. Jellal motioned for Crime Sorciere to follow him out of the dark guild. We walked in silence until we were well away from the Dark Dragon guild.

"I-What are we supposed to do?" I whispered. I had been clenching my hands so tightly that my nails had dug into the palms of my hand, making them bleed. I stuck my hands in my pockets. Bleeding hands were the last of my troubles.

"Fake the death," Meredy decided at last.

"We can say, we exploded the body, or something. I know it sounds terrible, but we have no choice," Ultear said. "We would never kill one our friends."

I nodded, "I would hope."

"And we still have three days to complete our mission, not counting today. By the time you go back to Fairy Tail, the Dark Dragon guild will be disbanded!" Jellal told them.

"I suggest we get started. We should select an area, make it look like their was an explosion-" Ultear began to say.

"We could also add bits of metal, you know, from my armor," I said.

Planning my own death..

"Okay, Jellal will use his Heavenly Body Magic: Sema, while Erza stands in the middle wearing her Admantine Armor. Ultear and I will scatter the bits of metal, then Jellal will use Meteor while the air is still cloudy and hide her." Meredy commanded.

"What if I kill her?" 

I smirked, "I'm not that easy to kill, especially with my Admatine Armor."

Jellal nodded.

I don't think he believed me.

TO BE CONTINUED