Chapter 31

(A/N: This chapter is dedicated to CrystalFullbuster for giving me this awesome idea!)

Erza POV

"Do you have any cake?" I asked, sitting down on the wooden bench.

"Of course!" Mira Jane said, cutting a slice of the pastry and sliding it in front of me.

"Hey, Erza!" Merest said waving. She and Ultear sat down next to me.

"Where's Mr. Guild Master?" Ultear asked.

"I think he's upstairs talking with Laxus and Master Makarov," I said, taking another bite of cake.

Oh god! They're going to think I'm a stalker!

"I see," Ultear murmured, exchanging looks with Meredy. "It's interesting how you know exactly where he is."

"Oh...well..I like to make sure he's okay..he's only a neko.." I stammered.

Ultear nodded with 'understanding.'

"How many more days till Jellal turns back to normal?" I asked, trying to change to change the conversation.

Mira paused, "Hmm..Two more days."

I nodded, "That's good."

"Awww..." Meredy sighed. "I think Jelly-kun should stay a cat forever!"

Jellal POV (=^.^=)

"Erza?" I asked walking into her bedroom.

"Are you awake?" I whispered.

"Mm,"Erza groaned in her sleep, ruffling the sheets of her bed.

"Hey! Jelly-man!" Natsu yelled.

I sighed, "Yes?"

"Yesterday, I found out Luce can sleep talk," he said.

"Do you..sleep with her?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, but usually she kicks me out." Ultear and Meredy giggled and began nudging me. Natsu glared at me, "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No," I muttered, not wanting to start a fight. "Anyway, what were you going to tell me?"

"I found out I could make Luce tell me stuff she wouldn't normally tell me," Natsu whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can make Luce tell me secrets when she's asleep!" he said proudly. "Like in her sleep, I asked her who the villain in her book was..and she told me!"

"Sleep talking, huh?" I whispered to myself. I quietly crept on to the bed and sat beside her.

"Erza?" I asked.

"Mm?" she muttered.

"Um..Do you like strawberries?" I asked.

How lame..

"Yummy!" she moaned.

I opened my mouth,"Do you-"

"I love you.."

My heart began to beat fast, "No..You don't know what you're saying.."

"But I do.." she whined.

I backed away and curled up at the edge of her bed. "I don't deserve you. You're too good for me. You don't know what you're saying. You're half asleep."

I don't deserve you..Erza-chan..

TO BE CONTINUED

Authors Note:

Hey minna!

Gomen! I haven't updated in an entire week!! I was really busy with exams..Anyway, I hoped you liked the chapter!

Arigato!

-- TheFairyHunter