Chapter Thirteen

Kiara grabbed her laptop and opened it in front of us, shutting the television off

"Want to watch a movie?" She offered.

"Sure. What do you want to watch?"

She shrugged. "You pick."

Kiara slid the laptop onto my lap and I continued to scroll. I came across a section filled with Disney classics.

"Tarzan or Sleeping Beauty?"

"Either. I've never seen them before."

"Have you seen any Disney movies?"

"No. I used to watch educational videos."

My lips were pulled into a thin line as I decided on Sleeping Beauty. The movie started and I angled the computer on my legs so that it was easily accessible to Kiara. Halfway through Kiara scooted closer to me, our shoulders touching and faces close. I discreetly looked over and noticed the fascination and interest on her face.

Success, I thought.

The movie ended and my eyes were struggling to remain open. The heavy computer got lifted off of my legs and a light pat came to my cheek. My eyes fluttered wide open.

"You should go to sleep," Kiara said quietly.

I sat up straighter. "How did you like the movie?"

"It was good and interesting."

"Interesting?"

"I found it a little strange when Aurora fell in love with the prince after a few hours."

"Strange indeed. It's the same for Snow White."

"Snow White?"

"Another princess."

"I see. I'll watch that next time." She grasped the laptop to her chest. Kiara started walking away but I shot up and grabbed her by the hips, tugging her back. Kiara stumbled and landed in my lap. I let out an 'oomph' from the impact. "Emmett, what are you doing?"

   "Let's watch it now."

   "No, you're tired." Kiara started wiggling, trying to get out of my arms. I felt heat start to emerge from my crotch and I let out a groan of both dissatisfaction and satisfaction.