Chapter Twenty Two

If heaven was on earth, this would be it

   Kiara.

   She wants to be with me. Me. The over obsessive, annoying, and wildly persistent boy. The pathetic puppy.

   When she shut the door in my face I wanted to curl up and fall into a hole. From embarrassment, humiliation, heart ache? All of them most likely.

   But then she came looking for me. And here she was, telling me how she felt. Speaking from her heart.

Kiara was currently sleeping in her normal position, sprawled on top of me. The Little Mermaid played in the background. Cute little thing couldn't even make it through this one.

"Well well," Vienna said, coming into my room, a disgusting smirk on her face. "I am the next Cupid."

"What makes you say that?" I quietly bit out.

"Ah too long to explain. Just know I gave Kiara some helpful advice that lead her to you." I'm sure she did. Vienna loved meddling. But this time, I owed her. "You better take her out."

"I plan on it."

Vienna paid me a goodbye before waddling off to her room.

What could I do for Kiara? I don't want to distract Kiara too much from her studies. Lately, she'd given me so much of her time. I remember her saying she was struggling.

Maybe I could combine the two. Hm.

An hour later I woke her, mostly because I had to piss. "You seem more exhausted than usual."

She yawned, putting weight on my stomach. Jesus, I think I'm going to pee myself.

"Classes have been rough, that's it," she murmured, snugging into me. "I haven't been studying very much."

"Because of me?"

"Yes," she answered, making my lips tug downwards with guilt. "But I don't mind. As long as I keep my grades up enough so my mother doesn't find out, I'll be okay."

I rubbed the side of her head in hopes of easing her up. She gave me an almost invisible smile before landing on top of me again. My hands went out pushing her to the side before she could get comfortable.

"Sorry darling, I really have to pee." I gave her a look of reassurance that I'd be back before happily relieving myself.