Chapter Thirty Eight

warning: mature content (more than usual LOL)

a/n: switched point of view

   No restrictions. No boundaries. No shackles. I finally had her, for good. My heart was officially mended.

   She loved me. She loved me. I thought I'd never hear it, I was dangling on by a threat.

   Kiara and I ended up going back to the same hotel at before, except we got a room with a working door.

   "I missed you," I mumbled, kissing her. "I don't want to see you like that again."

   "I won't be."

   We were completely synced with one another. We were perfectly fit.

   She resided on top of me. She started removing her own clothing then mine. Her cold fingertips grazed over my chest, making me shudder.

   "You're warm," she whispered. "So warm." Kiara placed a searing kiss onto my chest and down my body, painfully slow. She took me in, wrapping her mouth around my length.

   "Fuck," I seethed, practically hissing. How could she say she was inexperienced when she did this? Her tongue grazing the head, made me unintentionally push further in. A small noise escaped her. "Fuck darling, you're amazing." I found myself inching closer to the brink, especially when I felt myself hitting the back of her throat. I made her release me and pulled her back up.

   "I wasn't finished," she whined, making my hard hurt even more.

   "Do you remember what I told you?" I asked, guiding her to the bed and lining myself up with her core. My tip grazing her entrance. "Last time you were under me." I pushed in, just barely. I felt her legs start to come around my waist but I pushed them back on the bed. "Tell me darling. What did I say?" I pushed a little further.

   "That'd I'd be the one panting," she whispered, wrapping her hands around my neck.

   "Panting what?"

   "That I love you."

   With one final push, I was fully sunk in her. I let her legs cling around me, move with me. My lips fell on her neck, biting it, tasting it.

   "Say it," I mumbled. "Tell me."

"Emmett," she moaned. My thrusts were were thorough, long, and hard. I wanted to her to feel me. Every single inch of me.