Chapter Fifteen

a/n: another kiara pov chapter!

   By the time Emmett and I reached the apartment, Vienna was there unpacking in the living room

By the time Emmett and I reached the apartment, Vienna was there unpacking in the living room. Her clothes and belongings neatly sprawled.

"My love!" Vienna happily said as she walked towards me and tugged me to her chest. "I missed you."

"Me too." I gave Vienna a small tap on the back. "How was Thanksgiving?"

"Same old same old. Yours?"

I gave Emmett a look and then back to Vienna. "Good. Emmett made it enjoyable."

"Aw, you hear that big bro? You aren't repulsive to all females," Vienna joked, sticking her tongue out. All Emmett did was let out a rough grunt. "Anyways, I actually have a favor to ask...to both of you."

"Yes?" We asked in unison.

"Cute," she smiled. "I have a charity event and my boss is expected me to bring people along. Do you two mind tagging along? It's next Saturday."

"Is this formal?" Emmett intercepted. "That's a pain."

"Yeah but it's only a two to three hour event."

"I don't mind going Vienna." She smiled at me and swung her arm around my neck, pulling me from Emmett.

"See big bro, Kiara is going. So now I bet you want to go."

Emmett had a scowl on his face. "Fine, I'll go. I'm not buying anything."

"It's a silent auction for a good cause, asswipe." Vienna spat. "Kiara, you'll bet on something right?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

"You're perfect. Too perfect for my brother."

"Vienna," Emmett growled out.

"Leave Emmett. Kiara and I are going shopping!" She squealed, pushing Emmett out. All he did was give me one last yearning look before disappearing.

   Vienna took me to a very fancy shopping center. All the shops were brightly lit with at least one chandelier and the doors were massive. Each store had security that stared daggers into you.

   We settled on a small dress boutique called Rosies. It was a very large and spacious store. Every dress was divided by length not color.