Trigger/content warning

Hello readers, some of you may be here from by Death Note stuff and some of you may have just found me through Miraculous alone. So welcome new readers, I hope you enjoy your read.

But before we get into the story, I want to give you all trigger and content warnings.

This book is darker, more mature take on Miraculous. It builds on the characters and story in such a way they'll have to face their trauma head on. It's not intended for younger audiences.

I also want to add that this is strictly Lukadrien content, both of them are Bi. If you're a radical love square shipper this might not be the book for you. I ship it and all, but I also ship lukadrien and it doesn't have as much content so I'm making some. Ladybug/Marinette is nothing but a partner in crime fighting to Adrien. They share a deep PLATONIC love. Luka and Adrien are romantically involved. So again, if you're one of the rad-shoppers that hates in other ships, leave this book.

Anyway TWs

Trigger warning for:
Abuse
Homophobia
Self destructive behaviour
Trauma
Death of parents

Content warning for:
Medical problems
Running away from home
Identity crisis and coming to terms with yourself.

If you're unable to handle those things, it's best you find a lighter book to read. If you can handle them, then welcome to the story.