Chapter 28

I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO PUT THE PHOTO OF KAIA'S DRESS UP LAST CHAPTER SO IF YOU ALREADY READ IT THE DRESS IS ON THIS ONE

Kaia's POV

Just as I'm about to most likely make a scene - I mean, why would he take food away from me - the Light King's voice echoes through the room, making me jump.

"Thank you all for coming." He starts off saying and I look around to see him standing in the front of the room on a raised platform. "We will now start our evening meal."

With a wave of his hand, many fancy tables and chairs appear and people start to walk around, taking a seat.

What if somebody was standing where one of those tables went?

Archyn grabs my hand and drags me over to an empty table and we sit down. Not long after, all of the others arrive and sit around the table with us.

There's casual talk among our table for a little bit before the delicious smell of a roast wafts through the room. I swear I nearly moan.

Many of the help walk in through a smaller door that leads to the kitchen, carrying plates of food in each arm. It doesn't take long for our food to arrive at our table and I smile as I watch Melody place my plate down in front of me.

"There you go, My Queen." She says with a slight bow and I stifle my laugh. "I also need to tell you something after, okay?" She whispers again, her face spread out into a wide smile.

It must be something good then.

Suddenly a man walks past and publicly touches Melody's breasts as he walks past. Mel looks over at me, her eyes wide, almost as if she was shocked it happened, though I'm already up.

"Don't touch her like that." I growl at the tall man that touched Melody. Who does he think he is getting all handsy with my best friend?

"You want me to touch you like that instead whore?" He whispers into my ear. There's only one place I'd willingly get called a whore, and it is certainly not in a ballroom - well I suppose it could be - and definitely not by this boy.

"Don't fucking call me that." I tell him as I get up into his face, slightly aware of Melody quickly walking away.

"Or what?" He says and I cringe at the smell of his breath. You'd think that rich people would have enough money to buy a toothbrush and some toothpaste bloody bell.

"Sit back down bitch." The man in front of me says warningly but I just cross my arms over my chest. This guy doesn't scare me.

He should be scared of me.

Suddenly I feel two hands wrap around my waist, pulling me down and I land on a lap. Archyn's lap.

"Archyn, let me go." I whisper shout into his ear and I wriggle around trying to get up, aware of many eyes on us.

Or maybe I was just imagining that.

Actually I probably wasn't. Powerful people probably don't get much action or drama and right now we're giving them a show.

"Princess I'd stop doing that if I were you." Archyn groans into my neck.

"Stop doing what?" I ask him as I continue trying to stand up. He groans again and his grip tightens on my waist.

"Stop moving Princess." He takes a deep breath, "You're making me hard and right now I won't hesitate to take you right here, right now, not even in front of all these people."

My eyes widen and I immediately stop moving. Damn. Is he possessed or something? Since when did he say shit like that? Especially to me.

"Why'd you stop Princess?" He asks me in a smooth voice and I squeeze my legs together, "I know you wouldn't mind me fucking you in front of all these people. I bet you'd like it." He whispers as he starts sucking on my neck, his hands coming up to lightly brush against the fabric covering my breasts, so light that to others it must have looked like an accident.