Chapter 44

Melody's POV

"Attikus," I groan as I try to arch myself closer to him, "it hurts."

"I know baby, I know." He says as he runs his hand through my hair. I know he's trying to stay calm for my sake, but I know him well enough to see the panic in his eyes.

He leans his mouth down to mine and the relief I feel is extraordinary.

I moan into his mouth and pull him closer to me, groaning. Everywhere he touches cools me down. And it's like my senses have been heightened. Everywhere he touches me feels ten times more pleasurable than it did a few minutes ago.

I can tell that he's taken aback, but I don't care. The pain is too great and he's just healing it so well.

He's all I can think about.

He's all I can feel.

And in this moment, he's all I know.

I flip us over so that I'm straddling him, my knees on either side of his hips. I'm sitting on top of his bellybutton, right over his defined abs that I just want to lick and bite.

But that can be later. Right now there's only one thing I want to do to him.

I move myself down his body and up onto my knees. I look him in the eyes and he groans as I gently grip his dick. I rub it in small circles around my clit before releasing it again.

He looks up at me and I smile at him. I grab his hand and place it on his stomach before lifting up two of his fingers. I move back up and hover over them.

He just watches me as I do it. Without any warning or explaining, I drop myself down, allowing his fingers to slip inside of me.

We both groan at the feeling and the new position is almost too much. He starts to move his hand up and down in the little space between our bodies but I place one hand on his wrist, keeling it flat down against him.

I slowly lift myself off of his fingers before slamming back down onto them. I moan out at the feeling of the different angle and at how much better I feel now. I keep going up and down in his fingers and I moan as he starts to separate and join his fingers inside of me as I bounce.

I feel myself start to tense but before I come I stop, lifting myself completely off of his fingers. He pouts at me and I smile before giving him a small peck on his lips.

I release his hand and he goes to pull it away but I grab it with my other hand first. I lift his hand up to my mouth and suck on both his fingers, looking into his red, lust filled eyes.

"Fuck." He curses under his breath and I smile. I love making him make these sounds. I love having an effect on him.

I start to crawl backwards again and surprising the both of us, I slide down onto his dick. I gasp at the new feeling, his dick reaching places that have ever been reached before. Never by me or any other person.

I go all the way down until our hips are joined, ignoring the pain I feel. Soon, the pleasure outweighs any pain and I start to bounce up at down his dick.

I watch as his hands start to come up, reaching for my boobs but i push them back down by his sides. Instead, I bring my own hands up to my breasts and start to move them. Pushing them up and together in what I hope is a sexy way.

Though the sounds he's making tells me that no matter what I do, it's sexy to him.

I pinch my nipples in between my fingers and they peak, ponting out. I start fondling then again, all the while riding Attikus' dick.