Chapter 22

cr: pins, hes so beautiful it hurts 😔

A sigh left from your lips. "It's no use to hunt them down now."

There were three bodies lying on the ground, unable to take effective action as they're no longer alive. The first and second were fatui agents' corpses, while the last was one of the bandits. You're grateful the coachmans were both still breathing, or else you both might be in trouble.

Several lost was unhoped for, as two of Childe's subordinates who were preserving the other carriage earlier had to suffer a vile death. In view of the fact he was using the safest path in all of Snezhnaya's trail, had him blind to a certain certitude; to the moment he let his guard down. Erroneous in judged reckoning of no usage to bring a lot of guards.

Bandits with visions were certainly something he didn't expect to encounter. Albeit those bandits made use of nothing more than a mere exertion for him, he didn't even sweat a bit.

"What are we going to do with the bodies?" The outlook wasn't a new thing for you, and so the inquiry slipped out of your mind without vehemence. However, this was the first time you've ever seen a dead body with fresh blood all over them. Regardless, you managed to surpass the urge of vomitting.

"Bury them, of course." Childe answered with dexterity.

"Right."

"This may come as a surprise to you, but I'm not someone who will let their body rot in the road just like that."

"You got a shovel with you?"

"No, but I got this." Quick and impressive, he constructed a hydro-infused shovel in absence of effort.

"Well then, let's get to work."

That's what you said, but the truth was you didn't let yourself personally dig the thick layer of flakes when Childe found a delightful spot to bury dead bodies. Instead, you used your ability to manipulate the rock below the sleet to shape a large hand. Digging the surface without deliberation, under your command. You moved your fingers around slothfully, controlling the hand gathered from rocks in the chilly air.

"That's really handy."

"It also come with a price."

"Let me guess, the light from your chest, is it where your gnosis placed? Your weakness." He pointed out the emitted light that beams within gold luminescence from your core, indicating a geo element.

A hummed of approval emerged out from you whilst the two of you didn't stop digging before reaching the desired depth.

"My turn, you probably dig up dirt on me from spying secretly, right?"

"Kind of, however, I also have witnessed how it works personally back at Liyue."

"Oh? That's a really nice chance to kill me."