Chapter 12 (18+)

h-h-appy uwu b-birthday uwu a-ajax best boi UWU 👉🏻👈🏻 (triggered much?)

art credit to @genshinimpact

HUH PAL? I WAS EXPECTING A COMRADE??? (dont get me wrong tho i dont mind if hes calling us pal😗) btw i can help u exploring dragonspine babe, my exploration is 100% 🌚

"i always feel that having u around is what makes life really interesting" STFU GINGER U R MAKING ME BLUSH

"how about u swing by my place?" is that another word for "lets fck" ಠ_ಠ eh???

WARNING: this chapter contains smut/NSFW.

Childe's breath was unsteady as he grasped your hips with both of his hands vigorously. A scenery of you being right below him — so submissive and needy was driving him mad. You're placing your hands on his shoulder, giving an innocent smile while you showed how good you could have become for him and only him. The thought has sent an euphoria to him, it seemed a bit too much for his own member to handle.

"You must be waiting for so long to do this, right?" You asked him softly, playing with his hair.

He didn't answer your question, instead his gaze was set to your clothes.

The cute nightgown you're in that he admired since the first time he saw you in it serves nothing but a nuisance now, a nuisance that he no longer has the patience to deal with. He ripped your black dress without consent, only to make him aroused more at the sight of your bare chest.

You weren't wearing the fabric called bra to concealed your breast, it was sleeptime after all. In general, you wanted to make yourself comfortable for sleeping, so you didn't wear it.

Childe, of course, wouldn't mind at all. It gave him an easier access, however he began to wonder. Could it be you're doing this on purpose? Because you wanted him? Perchance your act of refusal towards him has been a guise for your dirty desires?

He lowered his head, hovering his mouth to your chest. Placing purple marks all the way from your chest to neck, marking your skin so that people know you're his.