Chapter 4

credits to @matcharie on twitter

credits to @matcharie on twitter. aYO GIVE ME A BREAK, WHY HES SO PRETTY 😩☝🏻

🐳

Barely even did anything besides picking herbs with Qiqi this afternoon, you sighed boredly. Staring at the fancy ceiling of your house — or to be exact Zhongli's, you hummed around, thinking about what possibly you could do to eliminated the boredom.

It's been a few hours since Zhongli left with Childe. And yes, you've been waiting for Zhongli to came back. You held your chin in deep thought as you pondered, a habit you stole from Zhongli. Maybe you should cooked something for Zhongli!

There's a hit of sudden realization regarding you didn't really have such a great skill for cooking. You remembered Zhongli's expression when he tried your first dish a years ago, you couldn't describe how his face looked like. However you're pretty sure it was a mix of pain and forced smile as he spoke lies upon the taste, trying to protected you from your own failure.

Of course, living in the same roof as him made you realized that he's a bad liar. You immediately knew by the appearance of it foods anyway. Yikes, one spoon and it may killed you. Although you were thankful for his attempt to comforted you. Perchance he's quite fitted the role of being a father.

You finally decided to stood up and took a stroll outside. Not wanting to restained your boredom any longer, you walked to a garden near the house. Then again, after several minutes you decided to went back inside when you saw dandelions all over the place along with glaze lilies.

Well, it's not suprising since you were the one who planted those flowers. Albeit the dandelions were Venti's idea, he said if you're ever missed Mondstadt you should planted some dandelion outside your house so it could make you felt like you're in Mondstadt.

You clearly shouldn't have trusted Venti's words. Because now those dandelions were making you missed Mondstadt even more. Thus, you're now holding a pen and a piece of paper, obviously trying to wrote a letter for exact someone in Mondstadt. You're not writting anything for the bard, instead it was meant for a chief. A famous genius known as the Kreideprinz, he is an alchemist of the knights of favonius.

He has a long hair, beautiful teal eyes, thin lips. Ah, what a handsome man indeed.

You officially became one of his acquaintance a year ago, if your guess weren't wrong. Back then, everytime you went to Mondstadt at a specific date in a year as a routine also to avoided a certain someone, you've always trying to made friends with many people there.

Mostly it's because you're bored of Grandpa Venti, who treated you like a walking bank for his bills at Diluc's bar.

That's why you stopped hanging out with the parasite bard and tried to be nice to others. Nevertheless, it is bound to happened for you to met Sucrose, a timid cute girl in your eyes.