Showa Era #3 (part 1)

Story title: "Elfen Lied X"

Story plot: The interactions, views, emotions, and discrimination between Humans and Diclonius. Diclonius are a mutant species similar to humans in build, but who are distinguishable by two cat-ear-like horns and "vectors," transparent arms which can pass through air and objects at high speed. The first Diclonius, a teenager named Lucy, was rejected by humans which begins a subsequent murderous vengeance upon them. While conducting this quiet slaughter, Lucy also creates "Silpelits," mostly girls (Males implied to exist, though they are rarer) born like her, meant to spread their mutation and displace the Humans as Earth's dominant species. But that changes after reuniting with a childhood friend, who battles the monstrous minions of the organization G.O.D.

- Plot of Kamen Rider X: Robotics scientist Keitaro Jin and his son Keisuke become caught up in the campaign of terror by an evil organization known as "G.O.D.". They are attacked and the professor's technology stolen, but before Keitaro dies, he is still able to perform surgery on his son. With the very last of his robotics technology, he transforms his son into "Kamen Rider X". To avenge his father's death and ensure the safety of the entire world, Keisuke uses this technology as he battles the monstrous minions of G.O.D.

- Plot of Elfen Lied: Taking place in Kamakura and Kanagawa, and focuses on the "Diclonius", a newly mutated species. Their appearance is similar to humans, but with several differences, namely horn-like protrusions on the forehead and the presence of telekinetic invisible arms called "Vectors". One such Diclonius, Lucy, is the main character of the series: Initially held in a facility built for experimentation, located off the coast of Kamakura, she manages to escape and wreak havoc, but is injured in the process, an event which causes her to develop a secondary, childlike personality known as Nyu.

Lucy is found by two locals, Kouta, who studies at the local university, and his cousin Yuka. They take her in, and become involved with the numerous, often brutal, attempts to recapture her by a Special Assault Team and a number of other Diclonius, who shift frequently from oblivious to murderous.

Crossovers used: Kamen Rider X, Elfen Lied

Category: Action

Genre tags: Toei, Tokusatsu, Anime, OC, Kamenrider, Kamenriderx, Elfenlied, Lucy

Mature warning: On/Off

================================================================================

OC Name: Rian Sukai

- Original Rider: Keisuke Jin

- Counterparts: None

Rider name: Kamen Rider X (X-Rider)

Nicknames: None

Age: 18

Birth date: July 3

Gender: Male

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Red

Motif: X, Giant Water Bug, Marine diver, Acrobat

Rider type: Hero

Residence: Sukai residence

Occupation: Doctor (post-series)

Affiliation: None

Loves: Lucy 

Loved by: Lucy

Homeworld: Earth (World of Elfen Lied)