Showa Era #5 (part 1)

Story title: "Kill la Stronger"

Story plot: Student council president Satsuki Kiryuin and her underlings, dubbed the Elite Four, rule Honnouji Academy. They have the school under complete control thanks to their special outfits -- Goku Uniforms -- that give them superhuman abilities. When transfer student Ryuko Matoi, who is searching for her father's killer, comes to Hannouji, she challenges the Elite Four to a battle that quickly consumes the school. When Satsuki recognizes Ryuko's scissor-shaped sword, she wonders if their encounter is just a coincidence or if it's fate. Meanwhile a man, who took care of Ryuko, fights against an evil organization as a masked superhero.

- Plot of Kamen Rider Stronger: Shigeru Jo joins the evil organization Black Satan after the death of his close friend Goro Numata, who he considered his mentor. He, promised power, and fueled by a desire for revenge, undergoes surgery to become one of Black Satan's super warriors. However, Shigeru knows that Black Satan were in fact the murderers of his friend; he was using Black Satan in order to gain new powers. The newly powered up Shigeru escapes from the Black Satan headquarters before they can brainwash him into following their campaign of evil and becomes Kamen Rider Stronger. While escaping from Black Satan, Stronger meets Yuriko Misaki another cyborg warrior created by Black Satan who has the ability to transform into Electronic Wave Humanoid Tackle. Together they fight the evil Black Satan and later the Delzer Army to restore peace in Japan.

- Plot of Kill la Kill: Student council president Satsuki Kiryuin and her underlings, dubbed the Elite Four, rule Honnouji Academy. They have the school under complete control thanks to their special outfits -- Goku Uniforms -- that give them superhuman abilities. When transfer student Ryuko Matoi, who is searching for her father's killer, comes to Hannouji, she challenges the Elite Four to a battle that quickly consumes the school. When Satsuki recognizes Ryuko's scissor-shaped sword, she wonders if their encounter is just a coincidence or if it's fate.

Crossovers used: Kamen Rider Stronger, Kill la Kill

Category: Action

Genre tags: Ryukomatoi, OC, Kamenriderstronger, Kamenrider, Toei, Tokusatsu, Killlakill, Anime

Mature watning: On/Off

================================================================================

OC Name: Christan Yuga

- Original Rider: Shigeru Jo

- Counterparts: None

Rider name: Kamen Rider Stronger (Electric Human Stronger)

Nicknames: Mr. Yuga/Yuga-sama (by Mitsuzo Soroi)

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Hair color: Common teal

Eye color: Tea green

Motif: Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle, Electricity, American football player

Rider type: Hero

Residence: Unknown

Affiliation: Honnoji Academy, Nudist Beach

Occupation: High school student

Loves: Ryuko Matoi

Loved by: Ryuko Matoi

Homeworld: Earth (World of Kill la Kill)

Year: 1975

(Appearance)