Info: Ryuutarou Tatsuno

Aliases: Tatsu, Muscle Head, Barbarian, Kamen Rider Leangle, Spider Undead, Evolution Tarantula

Gender: Male

Motif: Onigumo Spider/Clubs

Rider Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (formerly), Villain (Mind Controlled by Spider Undead and later in Super Hero Taisen GP due to timeline alteration)

Affiliation: Shocker (temporarily), Team Card (only movie)

Homeworld: Earth (Main Timeline Continuity)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Fighting Style)

(Fighting Style)

Ryuutarou is a melee mid range fighter. After he was trained by Zurui, Ryuutarou's main strength was his instinct. Despite Ryuutarou's great wit, he was never able to surpass the stronger enemy due the lack of will like Tooru and Zurui as he is still doubting his strength. This will is soon matured well after he had been freed from the Spider Undead's control. 

Different than any previous Leangle's users, Ryuutarou does not control Undead by the force of the will, but his reliance and willingness to cooperate, shown only once. In previous instances, he was under the control of the Spider Undead.

(Special Attacks)

Tapir Remote

Polar Blizzard

Bee Stab

Squid Smog

Rhinoceros Rush

Dragonfly Float

Blizzard Clash

Blizzard Gale

Spinning Dance

Screw Rush

Blizzard Venom

(Forms)

The Leangle system was developed through tricks and manipulation by Isaka, the Peacock Undead, who needed the sealed Spider Undead to complete it. However, as later revealed, the Undead was not sealed properly and thus manipulated his users for his own agenda. For Ryuutarou to change into Leangle, he has to insert the sealed ♣A: Change Spider card into his Leangle Buckle and position his buckle in front of his waist. The belt then expands automatically around his waist. Ryuutarou makes a motion with his right hand across his face and says "Henshin!", then manually opens a portion of his buckle. The buckle announces "Open Up!" at this point. This would also cause a violet projection with a spider image to come out before him. Unlike Blade and Garren's method of transformation (running into their projections), Ryuutarou's projection comes to him and completes his transformation into Leangle.