Info: Ryie

Aliases: Kamen Rider Wing Knight

Gender: Male

Motif: Bat, European Knight

Rider Type: Anti-Hero (at first), Hero

Affiliation: Ventara, No-Men

Homeworld: Ventara

(Forms)

Kamen Rider Wing Knight: Kamen Rider Wing Knight is a close-range fighter possessing two swords (his default rapier which also allows him to slot Advent Cards, and his Sword Vent, a large lance-like sword). Because of this, he is better suited for one-on-one combat. Wing Knight can also use his Trick Vent to create copies of himself to aid him in combat to overwhelm stronger opponents or even out a battle involving multiple enemies. Ryie also can access a stronger form by using the Survive Card. In his Survive Mode, his armor and Advent Deck change to a deep shade of blue, with a cape being added to his armor. His new cards reinforce his single combat skills allowing Wing Knight to use his slot in different ways.

Kamen Rider Wing Knight (Survive Mode)Kamen Rider Wing Knight Survive Mode is Wing Knight's ultimate form, assumed by using the power of Survive Shippu. In this form, Wing Knight's slot changes from a rapier to a shield with a sword sheathed inside it called the Blackvisorzwei. The Survive card is slotted in the back of the shield as the sword's crossguard (either pulled out or inside the shield) is used as the slot for the other cards.

 The Survive card is slotted in the back of the shield as the sword's crossguard (either pulled out or inside the shield) is used as the slot for the other cards

(Advent Beast)

Blackwing:

- Darkraider:

(Blackwing Uses)

Wing Knight slots his cards on the crossguard of his rapier called the Black Visor. Can be used as a weapon if he doesn't have time to slot his cards.

Attack Vent: Summons Black Wing to directly attack his opponents.

Sword Vent: Conjures a lance-like sword.

Trick Vent: Creates several copies of Wing Knight.

Nasty Vent: Creates a loud noise emitted by Black Wing.

Guard Vent: Uses his cape as a shield.

Final Vent: Summons Black Wing for Wing Knight's Final Vent. It has Black Wing fly onto Wing Knight's back, its wings becoming a cape as it locks into place. Wing Knight then jumps into the air, coming down as his cape spins around him like a drill that allows him to pierce through his enemies.

Survive: Allows Wing Knight to access Survive Mode and transform Black Wing to Black Raider. When activated, the background of the card shines with a spinning blue wind effect.

Link Vent: Unites and unleashes the power of all 13 Final Vents.

Wing Knight's slot changes from a rapier to a shield with a sword sheathed inside it called the Black visorzwei. The Survive card is slotted in the back of the shield as the sword's crossguard (either pulled out or inside the shield) is used as the slot for the other cards.

Attack Vent: Summons Black Raider to directly attack his opponents.

Blust Vent: Summons Black Raider to create a tornado.

Sword Vent: Allows Wing Knight to remove his sword.

Shoot Vent: Changes the slot (with the sword and shield) to a crossbow that shoots lasers.

Guard Vent: Shields Wing Knight with the slot.

Trick Vent: Creates several copies of Wing Knight.

Final Vent: Summons Black Raider for Wing Knight Survive Mode's Final Vent. It transforms Black Raider to a motorcycle that Wing Knight rides on. It shoots a laser beam from its eyes to paralyze its enemies, then it transforms into a missile for a high-speed ramming attack.

(Equipment)

Advent Deck: Transformation device and Advent Card holder

V Buckle: Transformation belt

Advent Cards: Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities

Darkvisor: Wing Knight's visor that enables him to use Advent Cards

- Darkvisorzwei: Upgraded version of the Darkvisor used to transform into Wing Knight Survive

(Vehicles)

Kawasaki ZX-14: Ryie's personal motorcycle.

Wing Cycle: Ryie's transforms Kawasaki ZX-14 into the Wing Cycle, Wing Knight's motorcycle.

Wing Cycle: Ryie's  transforms Kawasaki ZX-14 into the Wing Cycle, Wing Knight's motorcycle

Advent Cycle: Motorcycle used by any Rider.

Darkraider (Bike Mode): Serves as Wing Knight Survive's bike.