Heisei #14 (Little Magic Academia)

Story Summary: Two siblings, Akko and Kirishi Kagari enrolled into prestigious school for witches after battling demons known as Phantoms. The headmistress was informed about their past and the demonic threat in the world. Despair will soon change into hope.

(Kamen Rider Wizard (2012) Original Story)

"The magic rings, the Wizard Rings. They shine on both hands of the modern mage as he changes despair into hope." 

- Narrator

A mysterious ceremony held on the day of a solar eclipse released demons called Phantoms into the world. Haruto Soma, a survivor of the ritual, obtains mystical powers and receives the Wizardriver belt and Wizard Rings from a mysterious White Wizard, so he may protect the hopes of the people, as Kamen Rider Wizard. Later on, a man named Kosuke Nitoh appears as the "ancient wizard" Kamen Rider Beast to feed on the Phantom's magical power to survive and becomes both a rival and ally to Haruto.

(Little Witch Academia (Ritoru Witchi Akademia) Storyline)

Taking place at the Luna Nova Magical Academy, a prestigious school for young girls training to become witches. Having been inspired by a witch named Shiny Chariot, a girl named Akko Kagari enrolls at Luna Nova Magical Academy to become a witch but struggles due to her non-magical background.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.

(Videos)

Donut Flavors:

Mayonnaise Scenes:

Funny Fight:

Kamen Rider Beast Hyper vs Kamen Rider Wiseman:

Life is Showtime Dance:

Kamen Rider Fourze & Kamen Rider Wizard "Burst The Gravity":