Heisei #15 (Fruit Slash)

Story Summary: Suddenly finding himself in the Sengoku period, average high school student is about to be killed on the battlefield. He is saved by none other than the man who would later become the respected Toyotomi Hideyoshi, but at the cost of the latter's life. With the course of history altered as a result of these events, the student must try to make things right again. However, is surprised to discover that the people he meets, the places he encounters, and the historical events he is dragged into are somewhat different than what he remembers. Soon discovers that, in this version of the Sengoku period, Nobunaga Oda does not exist, instead being replaced by a young woman named Nobuna Oda who holds his position as a daimyō. The student begins working under Nobuna's command, who nicknames him saru, with hopes of correcting the course of history and finding his way back home to the present-day world.

All of that happened many centuries ago... For this is a different story. After those events took place, a game is played where armored warriors battle each other and monsters known as the Inves with the use of mysterious Lockseeds. Who will obtain the Golden Fruit?

(Kamen Rider Gaim (2013) Original Story)

Because of the large company, Yggdrasill Corporation setting up shop in the once bustling city of Zawame; the community started to become more like a jōkamachi (castle town). To escape the feeling of being under castle authority, dance crews were formed by young people to bring joy back to the public. Along with this is a popular game that uses the mysterious Lockseeds that contain mysterious monsters called Inves that are said to come from another dimension.

As the game becomes more popular, tears in reality begin to open that bring the Inves from their home dimension to Earth. Kouta Kazuraba, a young man who recently quit his dance crew Team Gaim (to help his sister Akira Kazuraba), finds a special Lockseed and the Sengoku Driver to become an Armored Rider, named Armored Rider Gaim. He must fight the sudden appearance of the Inves, but also against other the armored-Kamen Riders known as Armored Riders, effectively becoming a Sengoku period-like conflict for only one victor to prove themselves that they have the right to possess the power of the Helheim Forest, the proverbial forbidden fruit. But while adamant to obtain the Golden Fruit to save the world, Kouta's goal involves him having a predestined confrontation with Kaito who desires the fruit's power to shatter the status quo of the world.

(Oda Nobuna no Yabou (The Ambition of Oda Nobuna) Storyline)

High school student Yoshiharu Sagara wakes up and finds himself in the middle of a raging Sengoku period battle. He is saved by the legendary Hideyoshi Toyotomi, but at the cost of the hero's life. With his dying breath, the warrior pleads for Yoshiharu to become a feudal lord in his place.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.

(Notes)

Oren Pierre Alfonzo will be in a relationship. Yozakura (from Senran Kagura) will be Oren's wife, who he helps take care of her younger siblings after the death of her parents.

Oren also has 11 Unnamed Siblings-in-laws. While there has been little info about Yozakura's sibilngs, it's implied that they love and respect Yozakura as not only as their older sister but as a mother figure as well. Also seeing Oren as the father figure and enjoy helping around Charmant.

(Videos)

Kamen Rider Drive and Gaim Movie:

Kamen Rider Gaim - Tong hop bien hinh:

Kamen Rider Gaim vs Kamen Rider Baron (Final Battle):

Kikaider Reboot:

Energy Arms:

Gaim:

NA-nO1Pla.net.:

Kamen Rider Gaim Kiwami Arms:

Kamen Rider Baron: