Info: Mokoto Kawa

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Drake

Motif: Dragonfly

Rider Type: Anti-Hero (formerly), Hero

Affiliation: ZECT (formerly), Neo-ZECT

Homeworld: Earth

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Abilities)

Master Make-Up Artist: Mokoto is a skilled make-up artist. This skill even mysteriously able to doze off anyone who received the treatment. During the first introduction, he used this skill to erase the pain suffering of a dying woman so the woman died in peace. This skill was added to doze off opponents for a temporary amount of time.

Master Marksman: Even in his human form, Mokoto is able to throw things with unerring and impeccable accuracy, as shown when he once throws his cosmetic brushes and it lands between the glasses and eyes of a robber when he is driving, stopping him as a result. As Drake, his specialty is marksmanship as his main attacks. By using his extraordinary marksmanship, he is able to strike enemies with extreme accuracy and precision using Drake Zecter. He often combines gunplay with gentle movements to attack and defeat his enemies.

Skilled Combatant: Despite being a civilian with work without requiring combat skills, Mokoto has a great performance to outwit enemies in a fight. His combat skills are gradually improving as he gains more and more experience throughout different fights. As Drake, he is the most compatible user as none of Drake's user was able to fight better than him. Mokoto's wit is even able to help him to adapt on any difficult fight and team work despite not being asked or willing to. Despite the odds between him and Saeko, he could be clearly seen to trust Mokoto's skill in the battle.

(Forms)

Kamen Rider Drake (Masked Form): Drake's Masked Form is a heavily armored form resembling a nymph that has very little offensive capabilities. This is the default form until Daisuke pulls a trigger on the end of the Drake Zecter, initiating the Cast Off command. Drake's Masked Form also has significant underwater capabilities.