Showa Era #7

Story title: "The Space within a Garden"

Story plot: (OC) Miyayaki Saori volunteered to undergo cybernetic surgery in the International Space Development Program in the United States. However when the Dogma Kingdom attacked and killed everyone, he would utilize the cybernetics given to him to fight the evil that is Dogma.

- Plot of Kamen Rider Super-1: Kazuya Oki volunteers to undergo cybernetic surgery in the International Space Development Program in the United States in order to become an astronaut who can survive in outer space without the need for a bulky external suit. After a successful operation, he is given the codename "Super-1". Before he can depart for space, however, the base where he received his operation is attacked by the Dogma Kingdom. Only Kazuya is able to escape and determined to avenge the deaths of the scientists, he returns to Japan and is trained by a martial arts expert, Master Genkai. With this knowledge, he is able to transform into the powerful Kamen Rider Super-1 to fight the evil Dogma Kingdom and later the Jin Dogma.

- Plot of Kotonoha no Niwa (lit. "The Garden of Words"): When a lonely teenager decides to miss his morning lessons in favour of sitting in a lovely garden, he meets a mysterious older woman who shares his feelings of alienation.

- Plot of Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! (lit. "WATATEN: an Angel Flew Down to Me"): Miyako Hoshino is a very shy college student. When her younger sister Hinata Hoshino brings home her classmate, Hana Shirosaki, Miyako becomes enchanted by her cuteness and begins having her dress up in cosplay in exchange for snacks.

Crossovers used: Kamen Rider Super-1, Kotonoha no Niwa (lit. "The Garden of Words"), Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! (lit. "WATATEN: an Angel Flew Down to me")

Category: Adventure

Genre tags: Kamenrider, Kamenridersuper-1, OC, Kotonohanoniwa, Thegardenofwords, Anime, Watashinitenshigamaiorita, Wataten:anangelflewdowntome, Toei, Tokusatsu

Mature warning: On/Off

================================================================================

OC name: Miyayaki Saori

- Original Rider: Kazuya Oki

- Counterparts: None

Rider name: Kamen Rider Super-1 (Super Rider)

Nicknames: Big brother (by Hinata Hoshino, Hana Shirosaki, and Noa Himesaka)

Age: 19-20

Gender: Male

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Blue

Motif: Black Shield Wasp, Hornet, Astronaut

Rider type: Hero

Residence: Saori residence

Occupation: Astronaut

Loves: (OC) Briana Song

Loved by: (OC) Briana Song

Homeworld: Earth (World of Kotonoha no Niwa (lit. "The Garden of Words") & Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! (lit. "WATATEN: an Angel Flew Down to me")

Year: 1980

(Appearance)

Civilian: