Info: Ethan Muse

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Kiva

Motif: Bat, Vampire, King, Jack-O'Lantern

Rider Type: Hero, Villain (unwillingly; as Kiva Emperor Rampage)

Homeworld: Earth

Height: 200 cm

Weight: 98 kg

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Powers & Abilities)

Powers:

- Hybrid Physiology: Due to his half-Fangire high-born heritage, Ethan has immense strength. However, his completely lack of confidence prevented him from fighting to his fullest or even doing more than six push-ups. As Pascal showed though, Ethan's body is in perfect shape, proving capable of easily defeating those with no trouble. This is first hinted when Pascal's spirit possesses Ethan's body at one point, easily defeating three thugs. Another hint given was when Ethan first wielded the Zanbat sword and went berserk, proved powerful enough to overwhelm Jiro, Ramon, and Riki in human forms simulthaneously at the same time.

Psychic Powers: Similar to his mother, Ethan is shown to possess a number of mystical abilities, such as extrasensory perception and aura manipulation.

Abilities:

- Master Violinist: Inheriting his father's skills as a musician, Ethan is an exceptionally prodigious violinist. Like his dad, Ethan was known for his prodigious violin skills, flawlessly playing the Bloody Rose without trouble.

- Combatant: Even though he is the son of Pascal and Marina, Ethan was initially very bad at fighting. Until after defeating the Bat Fangire with his father, Ethan became more confident in himself, thus learning to better utilize his powers. Even in human form, he swiftly overpowered the revived Warthog Fangire, one of the most physically powerful Fangire introduced in the series. It is hinted that Ethan is still continuing to grow in power, seemingly managing to defeat the combined forces of Shocker combatmen, Orphonochs, Fangires and the revived Bat Fangire with help from Kamen Rider Faiz. This is noteworthy as he was originally unable to defeat the Bat Fangire alone, even with or without help from Pascal or Jashin as Kamen Rider Dark Kiva until being greatly motivated.