Kamen Rider Amazons (Reboot)

Opening 2:

================================================================================

Story Summary (Book 1) Killer Instincts: Awakening): Monsters known as Amazons roamed the world in secret. A pharmacy company work to hunt down and kill them off. Two become Amazon Riders and join forces to go after the Amazons. They will face the very definition of a living nightmare.

Story Summary (Book 2) Killer Instincts: Crisis in a Different Time): Oribe Mutsumi, after witnessing everything involving the Amazons, joins a special ops team to investigate a secluded island research facility. Only to find the place to be overrun with prehistoric animals. They must fight to survive and uncover the secrets that are hidden.

Story Summary (Book 3) Killer Instincts: Reincarnation): Things become worse. Everyday civilians are turned into Amazons and are being hunted. The government struggle to hide the truth from the world. Happy endings are just the stuff of fairy tales.

Story Summary (Book 4) Killer Instincts: The Island of Insects): After a plane crash, Oribe Mutsumi are stranded on what it seems to be a deserted island. She finds some survivors and have to work together to escape. 

Story Summary (Book 5) Killer Instincts: Apocalypse): Upon returning to the mainland, the group of survivors find themselves in one nightmare to another. Now dealing with psychopaths, monsters and most importantly each other.

Story Summary (Book 6) Killer Instincts: The Last Judgement): Many years later, one of the Amazon Riders is still being hunted by the extermination team. One of the hunters was none other then his lover. They soon came across a facility taking care of orphans, but is hiding a dark secret behind its walls. A fierce fate is coming to an end. A end to all the troubles and conflicts that has ever happen especially between the two Amazon Riders, Alpha and Omega.

(Kamen Rider Amazons "Amazon Riders" (2016) Original Story)

"Awakening": The world is filled by thousands of monsters named Amazons, and the company of Nozama Pharmacy has hired a special team to hunt down and eliminate them. One day, the team were hunting down two Amazon riders, Amazon Riders Alpha and Omega, with their transformers being Jin and Haruka respectfully. Haruka eventually joined the team to hunt down the Amazons. 

However, when they were trying to eliminate a group of Amazons that were hiding inside a restaurant, Haruka eventually divided his opinion with the group when he found out that those Amazons have no intention to harm humans. The restaurant has also changed Mamoru, one of the members in the team. He eventually started to have interests in eating human beings. After Jin and Haruka defeated Sigma, Nozama Pharmacy decided to launch a special plan named Tlaloc, a plan to kill all Amazons. Mamoru was in a struggle during Tlaloc because he previously ate one of his friends, Kazuya Mizaki's arm. Haruka eventually rescued him and both of them escaped.

"Reincarnation": In the past, a massive spill occurred at the Amazon experimental lab. Most of the survivors were destroyed, hot-blooded young men enjoyed hunting Amazons and the experiment seemed to be drawing to an end. Far than ending, however, it was entering a completely new phase. The number of cases of ordinary people turning into Amazon without warning was rising. The government formed a new extermination unit to assassinate people who had turned into Amazon secretly and struggled to hide the truth.

Chihiro/Kamen Rider Amazon Neo is a loner, a boy raised by Amazons who hates them but must suppress his cannibalistic urges. One day he meets Iyu, an Amazon girl who transforms into Crow Amazon and vanquishes Amazon enemies with her awesome fighting power. Chihiro is amazed at his first glance of Iyu, because she's the first human he's met without thinking, "I want to eat her." She's the first opponent he's ever wanted to get close to, but Chihiro is unaware of her story. Iyu is a "Sigma Type Amazons" a biological weapon brought back to life after her parents turned to Amazons and killed her.