Heisei #7 (Date A Zecter)

Story Summary: A strange phenomenon called a "spatial quake" devastating the center of Eurasia, resulting in at least 150 million casualties. For the next 30 years, smaller spatial quakes plague the world on an irregular basis. In present day, a boy is chosen to wield the Kabuto Zecter and becomes Kamen Rider Kabuto. Making many enemies while at the same time meeting other Riders with mysterious origins of how they got there, sets out to accomplish his goal: To save the entities known as Spirits and destroy all Worms that otherwise threaten humanity.

(Kamen Rider Kabuto (2006) Original Story)

The story revolves around a man named Soji Tendo. He has trained his entire life while waiting for the Kabuto Zecter so that he may properly take up the name of Kamen Rider Kabuto. Making many enemies while at the same time meeting other Riders with mysterious origins of how they got there, Tendo attempts to accomplish his goal at all costs: destroying all Worms that otherwise threaten humanity. He meets Arata Kagami, who later becomes Kamen Rider Gatack, the two work together to save humanity from the alien Worms that arrived from a meteorite seven years ago.

(Date A Live Storyline)

Shido Itsuka is an ordinary high school student in Japan, until he meets a Spirit.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.