Heisei #16 (Sympho-Racers)

Story Summary: Two idols, Tsubasa Kazanari and Kanade Amo, collectively known as Zwei Wing, battle against an alien race known as Noise using armor known as Symphogear, which uses the power of music to counteract the Noise's destructive capability. Soon they meet a former elite police officer, who is chosen to become Kamen Rider Drive. All teamed up to battle against the Roidmudes who wish to take over the world by eliminating humanity.

(Kamen Rider Drive (2014) Original Story)

Shinnosuke Tomari is a former elite police officer in the Metropolitan Police who after an event that traumatized one of his colleagues has been "demoted" into the Special Investigations Division, a group that looks into the stranger happenings in the city, particularly the "Heavy Acceleration" events that leave people unable to move that the public have termed the "Slowdown." When he is chosen by the Drive Driver and Tridoron, Shinnosuke transforms into Kamen Rider Drive and is tasked with battling the Roidmudes who wish to take over the world by eliminating humanity.

(Symphogear Storyline)

Two idols, Tsubasa Kazanari and Kanade Amo, collectively known as Zwei Wing, battle against an alien race known as Noise using armor known as Symphogear, which uses the power of music to counteract the Noise's destructive capability. Later, Tsubasa Kazanai and Hibiki Tachibana work together with their ancient weapons to protect humanity from the deadly aliens.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.

(Videos)

Funny Moments:

MAD Double-Action:

Kamen Rider Drive & Kamen Rider 3 vs Kamen Rider V3 & Riderman (Super Hero Taisen GP):

Chase gets Heartbroken:

Shinnosuke and Go meets Terui Ryu:

Kamen Rider 4's Death:

Kiriko Kick:

All Henshin: