Info: Koda Tomari

Aliases: Kamen Rider Drive

Gender: Male

Motif: Car (Drive), Racer

Rider Type: Police Officer, Hero, Villain (brainwashed by Shocker, formerly)

Affiliation: Special Investigations Unit (formerly), S.O.N.G.

Homeworld: Earth (Main Timeline Continuity)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Powers and Abilities)

Resistance to Memory Manipulation: Just like Ron, Koda has shown to have resistance to Freeze's memory manipulation.

Expert Detective: As a former elite police officer and police detective of the Special Investigation Unit, Koda has proven himself a highly skilled detective with great detective skills. Even though he lost all his motivation after he accidentally injured his partner during the catastrophic Global Freeze. He later regains his confidence after becoming Kamen Rider Drive. Shinnosuke has shown to have very sharp and trust-worthy instincts, especially when he returns to what he refers to as "top gear". He shifts into "high gear" mode when clues to cases connect and/or when he is about to confront a criminal or a Roidmude which is able to solve the case instantaneously. He has shown to solve numerous of cases successfully throughout the season. His detective skills is rivaled by Ron Go Banno.

Expert Combatant: As a police detective, Koda is an expert in unarmed combat, having gone through the training that all Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department members do. His combat skills gradually enhanced as he fought against numerous Roidmudes as Kamen Rider Drive. Even without transformed, he has proven to be an expert hand-to-hand combatant. Koda was able to effectively fight against numerous Gamma Commando with ease. Koda was able to effectively fight against numerous Minor Bugsters in conjunction with his pistol with ease, even hold his own against the much stronger Soji Kuruse, a bugster and a master hand-to-hand combatant in his own right, though he was able to bring Koda down in the end.