Info: Pascal Muse

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Ixa Prototype (II), Kamen Rider Dark Kiva

Motif: Knight/Christian Crusader Cross (Ixa), Vampire, King, Bat, Jack-O'Lantern (Dark Kiva)

Rider Type: Hero

Affiliation: Wonderful Blue Sky Organization

Homeworld: Earth

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Abilities)

Master Violinist: Pascal was known for his prodigious violin skills.

Skilled Combatant: Pascal initially had little experience in fighting but soon learned more as he joined Yuri and the gang as he fought Fangires. His strength was fully shown when he, along with his son, managed to defeat the Bat Fangire despite its seemingly overwhelming powers.

Balance Proficiency: Like all Muse's, Pascal had the unique ability of being able to walk on the balls of his toes.

Indomitable Will: Pascal was known to be unusually robust as a human, always appearing to be full of life and easily excelling at physical activities despite his inexperience in them. Pascal had an exceptionally high tolerance for pain, which allowed him to handle the strain put upon his body by the unstable IXA system and still fight effectively. Not only did he survive having more than half of his lifeforce sucked by Castle Doran, he proceeded to transform into Dark Kiva not long after & fought effectively with it--something which should have immediately cost him his life due to him being a full-blooded human. As the first human to not only have transformed into Dark Kiva but survived, he proceeded to transform into Dark Kiva for two more times despite the danger posed to his body, which was already falling apart due to his previously mentioned ordeals, and survived intact on both occasions still. His tolerance for pain proved enough to withstand several life-threatening punishments, to the point of transforming into Dark Kiva on three separate occasions. He only finally died having succumbed to the effects of using Dark Kiva's powers excessively, but still with enough time for him to realize his end was near and say his farewells to his friends before dying.