Info: Sean Jong Kook

Aliases: Kamen Rider Ixa (V)

Gender: Male

Motif: Knight, Christian Crusader Cross

Rider Type: Hero

Homeworld: Earth

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Abilities)

Skilled Combatant:

Superhuman Strength: Sean can easily sliced straight through a demon with a sword slash. Due to the Master-Servant Pact, his strength has been increased although his strength is no much for such as Leohart, Shiba or his father.

Immense Durability: Sean is far more durable compared to that of normal humans, being able to survive wounds such as being stabbed in the same spot twice, both times waking up moments later. Due to both his training and strengthening of the Master-Servant Pact, he could endure attacks from powerful enemies and endured two ki strikes from Shiba, albeit he would've died if not for Chisato Hasegawa saving him.

Immense Stamina: Sean has far more stamina and endurance than a normal person, able to continue to fight for extended periods of time. Due to him performing the Master-Servant Pact several times and the year spent alongside Chisato, his stamina and endurance have further improved.

Immense Speed: Sean is a Speed-Type Fighter, meaning he uses his speed to his advantage. Using his immense speed to close the gap in an instant, then uses quick attacks to overwhelm his opponents. He believes the only way to defeat those stronger than him is to defeat them with speed before they could take advantage.

Afterimages: His speed is such that he can produce several after images of himself in order to fool his opponents who while they're busy striking at where he was he can attack them from where he is.

Magic Resistance: Sean is unaffected by low-class magic, Maria couldn't perform mind control on him when she tried to force him to leave his home due to his training.