Showa Era #4

Story title: "The Lizard Myth"

Story plot: (OC) Alex lived in the Amazon Forest his entire life. But his world burned to the ground as the Ten Faced Demon "Gorgos" massacres his village, slaughtering everyone in search for the powerful "GiGi Armlet". As the only survivor, Alex with the GiGi Armlet in his possession, takes on the monsters as the powerful "Kamen Rider Amazon" while befriending and trying to live in a modern world.

(OC) Alex lived in the Amazon Forest his entire life. His parents died in a plane crash and was later adopted into an Incan tribe. But all was cut short when his adopted village was massacred, slaughtering everyone except himself. Now in Modern civilization, he befriends a centaur girl, named Himeno Kimihara, as they goes about their daily life with her friends and family while teaching him about the modern lifestyle.

- Plot of Kamen Rider Amazon: A plane crashes in the Amazon rainforest, leaving young Amazon (Daisuke Yamamoto) stranded without his parents. Soon adopted by an Incan tribe, Amazon becomes a wild child, living off the land. However, Amazon's idyllic existence is cut short when Golgos, the Jyumenki, massacres his village, slaughtering everyone except himself in search for the powerful "GiGi Armlet", which gives the bearer fantastic power. Elder Bago, last of the Incas, gives the GiGi Armlet to Amazon for safekeeping while using his knowledge of Incan science and magic to perform a mystical "operation" on Daisuke, transforming him into the powerful "Kamen Rider Amazon" before he died. Arriving at Japan, Amazon battles Gedon without full knowledge of their reason of pursuing him. Befriending the nephew and niece of Professor Kousaka, Amazon learns the nature of the GiGi Armlet as he defeats Gedon and then the Garander Empire.

- Plot of Centaur no Nayami (lit. "A Centaur's Life"): Many years ago, a young angel boy is captured and forced to work in an internment camp. As the boy becomes weaker and filled with despair, he is given food by a centaur who is regarded as a traitor among his fellow prisoners, convinced that those with good hearts need to survive.

Crossovers used: Kamen Rider Amazon, 

Category: Adventure

Genre tags: Kamenrider, OC, Toei, Tokusatsu, Monstergirl, Monsters, Anime, Centaurnonayami, Acentaur'slife, Comedy, Sliceoflife

Mature warning: On/Off

================================================================================

OC name: Alex Yamamoto

- Original Rider: Daisuke Yamamoto

- Counterparts: Alex Yamamoto (A.R. World), Alex Yamamoto (Lizardman)

Rider name: Kamen Rider Amazon

Nicknames: None

Age: ??

Hair color: Parakeet Green

Eye color: Red

Motif: Monitor Lizard, Piranha

Rider type: Hero

Residence: Kimihara residence

Occupation: Student

Affiliation: Shinkanata High School

Loves: Himeno Kimihara

Loved by: Himeno Kimihara

Homeworld: Earth (World of Centaur no Nayami (lit. "A Centaur's Life")

Year: 1974