Info: Takashi Yamato

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Brave, Taddle Fantasy (by Jung-Hoon), Taddle Legacy (by Jung-Hoon)

Motif: Video Game, Gamepad, European Knight, RPG

Rider Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (formerly), Anti-Villain (As Cronus' subordinate; formerly)

Affiliation: Seito University Hospital, Jung-Hoon Kim (for Saki's reanimation, formerly)

Homeworld: Earth

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Powers and Abilities)

Acquired Game Disease Immunity: As a result of the standard compatibility surgery for CR candidates, Takashi is immune to the Game Disease and able to transform into a Kamen Rider to fight the Bugsters. Unlike Zack, Takashi's initial uses of higher-level Gashats inflicted physical damage and strained his body until he acclimated to the power.

Gifted Intellect: Takashi has shown to quickly learn new concepts to make up for a previous failure. This was seen early on in the series when he first had difficulty with the rhythm mechanic of a game but started using said mechanic to full effect by employing CPR rhythm to maintain the pace of his attack.

Master Physician: Although Takashi is only age 24, he is already a extremely skilled surgeon, considered by many to be a genius in his field. Takashi once worked for a prestigious hospital in the United States, before being called back by his father to handle the new Bugster outbreak. His genius surgical skill allowed him to flawlessly perform extremely complicated surgeries with little to no mechanical assistance. He specializes in heart surgery, but he is also very capable of performing other operations.

Expert Swordsman: Takashi is shown to be capable in using swords and displayed considerable skill in swordsmanship, comparing them to scalpels. This can be seen when he decapitated a Giant Bugster using a generic sword. This also shown as when he sliced a cream puff in episode 6, he didn't bring the knife in contact with the cream puff, but still equally cut into 4 pieces.