Info: Daisuke Ridgemount

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Sasword, Scorpio Worm

Motif: Scorpion

Rider Type: Anti-Hero (formerly), Hero, Anti-Villain (as Scorpio Worm), Villain (Kamen Rider 4)

Affiliation: ZECT (formerly), Shocker (special only)

Homeworld: Earth (Main Timeline Continuity)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Powers & Abilities)

Worm Physiology

Master Swordsman: Daisuke is highly accomplished in swordsmanship, as he demonstrated a few considerable skills with a sword, and calls himself "the man who swings a sword in the name of God" to reflect how confident and proud he is towards his swordsmanship. He has shown to be talented even without being transformed, as he was able to destroy Worms with his family heir Discalibur, which is notable, since Worms are normally immune to regular weapons. The most impressive feat was that he was even able to hold his own against Saeko in fencing for a while though Daisuke was then disarmed and lost the duel. As Sasword, he incorporates his ingenious swordplay with ClockUp's speed and poison, effectively destroying Worms.

Master Athlete

Expert Pianist

Indomitable Will: Daisuke's personality is capable of surpassing and overriding the will of the Scorpio Worm that has mimicked him. However, in certain moments of fear and weakness, Daisuke's mind can still be taken over by the Worm. After realizing and coming to terms with his true nature as the Scorpio Worm, Daisuke is able to restrain its influence completely, and as a result, he can change into Scorpio Worm at will without having his personality overridden by it.

(Weaknesses)

Lack of Social Knowledge: Being a man who has only lived in luxury, Daisuke lacks common sense whenever it comes to interacting with the outside world, which often results in comedic results. Kusanagi and Saeko usually have to bail him out on such occasions.