Info: Nino Dupont

Aliases: Kamen Rider Strike, NTC

Gender: Male

Motif: King Cobra (Snake), Pharoah

Rider Type: Villain/Subordinate (formerly), Civilian (currently, no longer a rider)

Homeworld: Earth

(Fighting Style)

Kamen Rider Strike is a close-range fighter armed with a cobra-like scepter and is cunning in battle. He is one of the more successful Riders, venting more Riders than anyone else thus far. However, he chooses his battles carefully, not wanting to fight at a clear disadvantage. Xaviax manages to upgrade the Strike deck to include two empty contract cards and captures Metalgelas and Evildiver to allow him to use Thrust and Sting's Advent Cards as well as having the Unite Vent card to fuse them into the powerful Genocider.

(Forms)

Kamen Rider Strike: Nino can transform into Kamen Rider Strike using his Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Venosnaker. His Visor is a scepter named the Venovisor. Strike's kicking power and running speed are identical to Dragon Knigth's, while his jump punching power and jump height are slightly higher. Through the use of his Sword Vent Advent Card, Strike can arm himself with the Veno Saber, a sword derived from Venosnaker's tail. Nino later forms additional contracts with Evildiver and Metalgelas after the Riders they were previously contracted to, Sting and Thrust, were defeated. This enables to to use all of Sting and Thrust's Advent Cards. Thus, he is able to arm himself with Sting's Evil Whip, a whip derived from Evildiver's tail, and Thrust's Metal Horn, a gauntlet derived from Metalgelas' head. Strike is also able to perform the Riders' respective finishers.

By using Venosnaker's Final Vent, Strike can execute his primary finisher, the Veno Crash, in which Strike runs toward the opponent with Venosnaker slithering behind him before jumping into the air. Venosnaker then spits a stream of venom at Strike, propelling him into a flying bicycle kick that strikes the enemy. By using Evildiver's Final Vent, Strike can execute Sting's finisher, Hide Venom, in which he rides on Evildiver's back and rams into the enemy. By using Metalgelas' Final Vent, Strike can execute Thrust's finisher, Heavy Pressure, which equips him with the Metal Horn if he does not already possess it. Strike next grabs into Metalgelas' head with his legs and points the Metal Horn in front of him. Metalgelas then runs into the enemy, resulting in Strike striking it with the Metal Horn. 

By using the Unite Vent Advent Card, Strike can combine Venosnaker, Evildiver, and Metalgelas into Cerebeast. This grants Sting another Final Vent, which Strike uses to perform his strongest finisher, Doomsday: A hole leading to a void opens on Cerebeast's chest, creating a vortex that begins sucking surrounding objects into it. Strike then delivers a corkscrew kick to the opponent, pushing them into the vortex and thus into the void, completing destroying the enemy.

 Strike then delivers a corkscrew kick to the opponent, pushing them into the vortex and thus into the void, completing destroying the enemy

(Advent Beast)

Venosnaker:

Evildiver:

Metalgelas:

Cerebeast:

(Venosnaker Uses)

Strike slots his cards on the top of his scepter called the Venovisor. Following his Advent Deck being powered up by Xaviax, the upgraded Advent Deck enables him to control more than one Advent Beast that he is able to obtain after stealing the Advent Decks of Kamen Rider Thrust and Kamen Rider Sting, as well as their associated cards. This ability was lost when Strike was vented, leaving him with his default cards.

Attack Vent: Summons Venosnaker to directly attack his opponents.

Sword Vent: Conjures a spiral sword that is shaped like Venosnaker's tail.

Final Vent: Summons Venosnaker for Strike's Final Vent. It launches Kamen Rider Strike to deliver a devastating bicycle kick.

Attack Vent (Thrust): Summons Metalgelas to directly attack his opponents.

Strike Vent (Thrust): Conjures a horn-like weapon.

Final Vent (Thrust): Summons Metalgelas for Strike's Final Vent. Metalgelas carries Strike on his shoulders, his Strike Vent weapon equipped, as it pierces his enemies in a high-speed charging attack.

Attack Vent (Sting): Summons Evildiver to directly attack his opponents.

Swing Vent (Sting): Conjures a stingray-like tail to use as a whip.

Final Vent (Sting): Summons Evildiver for Strike's Final Vent. Strike rides on Evildiver's back as he crashes into enemies.

Unite Vent: Merges Venosnaker, Metalgelas, and Evildiver into Cerebeast.

Final Vent (Unite): Summons Cerebeast for Strike's Final Vent. Strike corkscrew kicks his enemies into a vortex that manifests on Cerebeast's torso.

Link Vent: Unites and unleashes the power of all of 13 Final Vents.

(Equipment)

Advent Deck: Transformation device and Advent Card holder

V Buckle: Transformation belt

Advent Cards: Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Contract Monsters, access equipment, and use special abilities

Venovisor: Strike's that enables him to use Advent Cards

(Vehicles)

Advent Cycle: Motorcycle used by any Riders.

Venom Cycle: Strike's Rider Machine.