Heisei #11 (The Two-in-One Dancer)

Story Summary: A high school girl who is average in every way. Loving fairy tale heroines, though she's never had the courage to escape her ordinary life. One day, she sees a transfer student, dancing in the moonlit and becomes inspired to learn Yosakoi dancing. Elsewhere, a series of crime involving USB devices are happening. A double colored detective is on the case to investigate and stop the criminals.

(Kamen Rider W (2009) Originally Story)

In the ecologically-minded city of Futo (the "Windy City"), where nearly everything is powered by windmills, the people live in harmony. However, the Sonozaki Family sell mysterious devices resembling USB flash drives called Gaia Memories to criminals and other interested parties who use them to become monsters called Dopants, committing crimes with the police force powerless to stop them. To make matters worse, the Gaia Memories carry a dangerous toxin that cause their users to go insane to the point where they could die from the life-threatening devices. After the death of his boss, the self-proclaimed hard-boiled (actually half-boiled) detective Shotaro Hidari works with the mysterious Philip, who possesses the true Gaia Memory, to investigate crimes which involve Dopants. Using their own Gaia Memories, Shotaro and Philip use the Doubledriver belts to transform and combine into Kamen Rider Double to fight the Dopant menace and keep Futo safe. While joined in their fight by investigator Ryu Terui, who transforms into Kamen Rider Accel, the mystery of Philip's past, his relation to the Sonozaki Family, and their Museum organization are revealed.

(Hanayamata Storyline)

A chance encounter with a fairy brings 14-year-old Naru Sekiya into the world of yosakoi dancing.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.

(Videos)

Gaia Memory - IAMMAN CHANNEL:

Kamen Rider W DX SOUND CAPSULE GAIA MEMORY GAIA MEMORY - k2eizo:

Gaia Memories - たわらいだー:

Stronger Gaia Memory - 일본윤상TV:

Kamen Rider W Memorial Gaia Memory? Shotaro & Philip Gaia Memory - DX Tokusatsu:

Kamen Rider W All Finishers - Rider Reveal: