Info: Nagisa Shiota

Aliases: Androgynous (Codename), Kamen Rider Quiz

Gender: Male

Motif: Question mark, Quiz game

Rider Type: Anti-Hero (formerly), Hero

Affiliation: Class-E, Himself

Homeworld: Earth (2040)

Rider Type: 

(Appearance)

(Appearance)

(Powers and Abilities)

Time Alteration Immunity: For unknown reasons, Nagisa's memories and powers as Kamen Rider Quiz remain unaffected by the formation of both Another Quiz and the Quiz Miridewatch, unlike all other Riders whose powers are stolen to be used as such. This may be due to external factors such as White Woz's interference, but it is left unexplained.

Gifted Intellect: Befitting his Rider motif, Nagisa is rather brilliant, being able to overwhelmingly win the quiz game conducted by Junichiro.

Assassination: Nagisa's physical abilities are mediocre, and it is worthy to note that he is one of the weakest amongst the boys as his constitution and strength are more easily comparable to a female of his age. However, Nagisa has an extraordinary amount of natural talent as an assassin due to his impressive observant nature, his remarkable stealthy movements, and his immense bloodlust. This inclination has also been made apparent numerous times during the span of the story, such as his duels against Takaoka, his fight against Karma, and Korosensei respectively. Several other characters such as Karma and Maehara have noted that he is full of surprises - one can never know when or where Nagisa will aim to strike, and his talent in the art of assassination has garnered respect from even those who are not his peers to the point that others have commented on the potential Nagisa possessed that could be fulfilled in the role of a professional hitman. In the end, though, Nagisa does not pursue this path and decides to use his abilities to help others in the same way Korosensei did: teaching to a "problematic class".

Bloodlust: Nagisa possesses a massive amount of hidden bloodlust despite his initial character, impression, and appearance which can affect his opponents in varying ways; the most significant, powerful reaction can involve immobilization and an inability to counterattack or to fight back, and this type of reaction affects even trained professional assassins. This is made very clearly evident for the first time during his mock assassination with Takaoka, and another early event is the incident when two of his old classmates threatened him, sparked the interest of all three of Class E's main faculty. When Nagisa's bloodlust is released or directed at someone, it is metaphorically represented as a large, blood-soaked snake coiled around his target with its fangs bared and ready to strike at any moment. In later chapters, his bloodlust takes the form of a flaming aura around him in a way that either mimics or reflects that of the God of Death. However, if Nagisa were to lose control of his bloodlust due to emotional provocation, his inability to rein his bloodlust back under control is indicated in his eyes, which are illustrated as dull, and as such can cause him to grow reckless or lack foresight during combat while focusing on his target, apart that would cause that opponents with bloodlust that exceeds Nagisa's own are not affected in the slightest.