Info: Diego Madrigal

Aliases: Kamen Rider Torque

Gender: Male

Motif: Buffalo, SWAT Police, Robot

Rider Type: Hero (facade), Anti-Villain (formerly), Civilian (currently, no longer a Rider)

Homeworld: Earth

(Forms)

Kamen Rider Torque: Diego can transform into Kamen Rider Torque using his Advent Deck and V Buckle upon forming a contract with Magnugiga. His Visor, the Magnuvisor, is a submachine gun that also functions as his personal weapon. Torque's punching power and kicking power are equal and of decent strength, but his jump height and running speed are the lowest among all of the 13 Riders. To compensate for his lack of agility, Torque employs an exclusively long-ranged fighting style. Torque possesses two different Shoot Vent Advent Cards. The first arms him with the Gigacannon, a pair of cannons derived from Magnugiga's legs which mount on Torque's back and fire over his shoulders. The second Shoot Vent arms Torque with the Gigalauncher, a massive missile launcher derived from Magnugiga's arms combined together. His Guard Vent equips him with the Gigaarmor, a shield derived from Magnugiga's torso which can also be used as a mount for the Gigalauncher.

By using his Final Vent, Torque can execute his finisher, the End Of World in which Magnugiga appears in front of Torque and he inserts the Magnuvisor into its back. Magnugiga then deploys all of its weapons, which Torque fires all at once by pulling the trigger of the Magnuvisor. The resulting barrage destroys both the target and the surrounding environment.

 The resulting barrage destroys both the target and the surrounding environment

(Advent Beast)

Magnugiga:

(Magnugiga Uses)

Torque slots his cards on the bottom of his Magnuvisor (similar to how one loads a clip or magazine into a gun) called the Magnuvisor. Can be used as a weapon if Torque is too close for Shoot Vent or Launch Vent.

Attack Vent: Summons Magnugiga to directly attack his opponents.

Strike Vent: Conjures a minotaur-like horn.

Launch Vent: Attaches shoulder cannons on him.

Shoot Vent: Conjures a large hand-held cannon.

Guard Vent: Conjures a green mechanical shield modeled after Magnugiga's chest.

Final Vent: Summons Magnugiga for Torque's Final Vent. It opens its chest compartments (revealing missiles) and lowers its leg cannons as Torque connects his Magnugiga to its back, and delivers a devastating barrage of missiles and lasers.

Link Vent: Unites and unleashes the power of all 13 Final Vents.

(Equipment)

Advent Deck: Transformation device and Advent Card holder

V Buckle: Transformation belt

Advent Cards: Trinkets that enable a Rider to summon Advent Beast, access equipment, and use special abilities

Magnuvisor: Torque's visor and personal weapon that enables him to use Advent Cards

(Vehicles)

Advent Cycle: Motorcycle used by any Rider

Torque Racer: Magnugiga's motorcycle form.