Info: Shogo Tomayama

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Todoroki

Motif: Oni, Guitar

Rider Type: Hero

Affiliation: Takeshi

Homeworld: Earth (Main Timeline Continuity)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

Normal:

Oni:

(Powers and Abilities)

Super Strength: When trapped among the giant bakegani, Todoroki used his strength to prevent more from crushing him. He even broke that claw and escaped. During his battle with Amikiri, he prevented this giant 6t Makamou's tail from flying. Todoroki's strongest punch is 30t and his strongest kick is 40t.

Super Speed: As Oni, Todoroki has the ability to run many times faster than normal people. The maximum running speed that Ibuki can is 20 m / s.

Super resistance: Todoroki can withstand many times more than ordinary people. he is able to constantly fight Makamou for a long time. Todoroki can be tasked with tracking down three Bakegani in three different locations and destroying them in just one day.

Regenerative capacity: Like Oni, Todoroki has the ability to heal physical wounds many times faster than ordinary people. This power is also known as Chiyu nouryoku, this power cannot heal the serious wound that Otoroshi inflicted on Todoroki. However, Oni's strong resistance could also cause Todoroki to gradually regain his strength and continue to fight even after the doctor has diagnosed that with his condition it is no longer possible to be Oni, Todoroki uses this power to heal cuts caused by Yamaarashi's thorns and when he was stabbed in the neck by Uwan with a hose, but the wound heals immediately, allowing Todoroki to continue fighting the Makamou.

Sensory Power: Todoroki can sense Makamou's presence up close through his evil aura. After concentrating on fighting to defeat Bakegani, Todoroki easily discovered that the men behind Makamou were watching him. Thanks to his feelings, he followed them and found the Orochi.