Info: Kurt Kurosawa

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Gills

Motif: Cactus Longhorn Beetle

Rider Type: Anti-Hero (formerly), Hero

Homeworld: Earth (Main Timeline Continuity)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Powers and Abilities)

Fighting Style:  As Gills, Kurt's fighting style is derived by snake kempo and mixed it with his wild and fierce attack.

Hi-speed regeneration: Kurt able to regenerate his mortal wound no matter how dangerous it is as long as his Agito seed still remain within him

(Weakness)

Imperfect Agito Seed (formerly): The mutation from the seed not only caused him to become Gills instead of Agito, but also make his cells to decay and may leave him temporarily unconscious. This weakness soon disappeared after he received the second seed which also gave him access to Exceed Gills.

(Forms)

Kamen Rider Gills: Despite possessing a Seed of Agito, Kurt transforms into an incomplete and feral version of Agito. Despite being imperfect, Gills is physically stronger than Agito and can match him in a one-on-one battle. Gills is also extremely resilient, having survived several near-death injuries. However, the transformation was unstable, causing Kurt's body began to undergo accelerated cellular decay. The damage to his body was severe enough to kill him, though he was revived by the OverLord. After dying a second time and being resurrected by Mana Kazaya, Krut discovered that his body chemistry was also altered and is now able to accommodate the transformation. 

Gills is equipped with an assortment of biological weapons. He is armed with the Gills Claw blades on his wrists and the Gills Heel Claw blades on his heels. He is also able to extend tentacles called the Gills Fillers from his wrists. Gills is able to open his faceplate, revealing the Demon Fang Crusher jaws.