Info: Shen Rukia

Gender: Male

Aliases: Third-type of Amazon, The New Human (by Reika), Darling Boy (by Misaki), Kamen Rider Amazon Omega

Motif: Monitor Lizard, Kamen Rider Amazon, Omega Symbol

Rider Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (formerly)

Affiliation: Nozama Peston Service

Homeworld: Earth (World of Amazons)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

2016:

(Powers and Abilities)

Being 'born' only two years ago, technically under house arrest since and never got any chance to learn much of anything, Fujita, in his human form, has been unable to develop noteworthy skills of any kind. His latent abilities are expressed in his transformed Amazon state.

As a one-of-a-kind Amazon designed and created to be superior to others, Fujita's combat potential in his transformed state supposedly vastly exceeds all other Amazons. However, these abilities are hampered by a lot of factors, including his identity crisis, reluctance to fight, and lack of honed fighting skills. As such, his performance on the battlefield is highly unstable and unreliable, being so weak that he gets overpowered by low class Amazons easily at times; while sporting unexpected abilities, such as having more than a dozen massive spikes protruding out of his body to impale everything nearby, or becoming a killing machine capable of killing multiple Amazons quickly in a frenzy, at other times. His heightened, frenzied combat abilities usually comes at the cost of being unable to distinguish friend from foe, leading him to easily hurt anyone near him.

Due to severe lack of training in human fighting arts and control of his inner blood lust and violent tendencies, his moves are initially raw, bestial and crude, overpowering his opponents solely by sheer brute force and endurance. Despite so, he has shown proficiency in use of weapons provided by his Amazons Driver. He also has shown that he has a very strong ability to detect other Amazons, beyond what the sensors used by the Nozoma Peston Service or Mamoru's own senses can detect.