Info: Saeko Itsuka

Gender: Male

Aliases: Saeko Takamiya (birth name; formerly), Kamen Rider Kabuto, Shocker Rider Kabuto

Motif: Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle

Rider Type: Hero, Anti-Hero (temporarily)

Affiliation: Himself, ZECT (temporarily), Raizen High School, Rataoskr

Homeworld: Earth (Main Timeline Continuity)

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Abilities)

Peak Human Condition: Saeko went through intense training for seven years in order to prepare to become Kamen Rider Kabuto. In addition, he has a healthy and strict diet to enable his body to develop and operate at its most proficient. His physical attributes are at the natural limits far above than that of an Olympic-level athlete that has ever competed. Some of his regular workout feats are sit-ups, pull-ups, one arm push-ups, kickboxing an extremely heavy punching bag, bench pressing, squatting, performing weighted pull-ups, to name a few. His physicality includes his strength, speed, durability, agility, stamina, reflexes, senses, healing, and endurance that represents the pinnacle of human physical prowess, all of which have naturally heightened his abilities to the highest levels of peak human potential and perfection. He is even on par with the most powerful Worms who are Executive Worms, including Scorpion Worm and Cassis Worm in their human forms. While biologically human, his physical capabilities are all at peak physical perfection resulting in nigh-superhuman physical prowess, far exceeding that of even Olympic-level athletes, making him immensely physically powerful by normal human standards. Hence, this enables him to perform any kind of sports at an Olympic-level, only rivaled by Scorpion Worm in his human form with superhuman condition but Saeko is able to surpass him in fencing. An impressive feat has shown that his physical condition is on par with Cassis Worm in his human form with superhuman conditions, Saeko without being transformed was able to fight against him in his human form on equal grounds, which previously was able to utterly overpower Gatack and defeated him. In addition, he also has peak level of mental condition, which is the ability to stay extremely calm and collected in any situation that his is in, even if there are numerous ZECTroopers pointing their automatic machine guns at him. He always stays extremely calm and collected during any battle, and this allowed him to virtually win every battle he has been in.