Info: Zack Apollo

Gender: Male

Aliases: Kamen Rider Snipe, Bang Bang Shooting (by Jung-Hoon), Bang Bang Simulations (by Jung-Hoon), Kamen Rider Cronus

Motif: Video Game, Gamepad, Sniper, FPS, STG

- Cronus: Video Game, MMO Game, Time

Rider Type: Hero (at first), Anti-Hero (formerly)

Affiliation: Seito University Hospital (formerly), Hanaya Game Illness Clinic

Homeworld: Earth

Rider Symbol:

(Appearance)

(Powers and Abilities)

Acquired Game Disease Immunity: As a result of the standard compatibility surgery for CR candidates, Zack is immune to the Game Disease and able to transform into a Kamen Rider to fight the Bugsters. His usage of Proto Gashats has also increased his body's tolerance for higher-level Gashats, being able to overcome the side effects of his Level 50 almost instantly. Eventually, his immunity level grew to even able to withstand the power of two Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashats and later, to use the Buggle Driver II (being the first acquired-type to be able to do so).

Master Radiologist: Before the introduction of Rider Gashats, Zack is a famed and renowned genius radiologist, capable of detecting even a small strain of illness or removing cancer cells in an instant after a simple X-ray scanning. He is also capable of detecting the Bugster Virus through conventional methods, gaining the interest of Asuka and Kyong.

Skilled Combatant: Zack has shown himself to be a skilled fighter, being able to easily take on Bugster viruses as a civilian.

Expert Marksman: Because of his former career as a radiologist, Zack had a huge proficiency while using his Gashacon Magnum, able to shoot the well-hidden Revol. This also shown when he shoot Combat Collabos down with ease.

(Levels)

Kamen Rider Snipe (Bang Bang Shooting)Shooting Gamer Level 1 is Snipe's default super deformed form, activated by inserting the Bang Bang Shooting Gashat into the Gamer Driver. This form is used to battle a Bugster-infected human and is the only way to extract the monster from the host. Snipe can turn his body into a large energy bullet to strike the enemy in this form. However, this technique is a double-edged sword that may hurt himself.