Heisei #2 (Chivalry of a Kamen Rider)

Story Summary: In an Alternate Earth world, humans called "Blazers" have supernatural abilities. These Blazers can materialize weapons known as "Device" which are made through a person's soul. 

On the first day at Hagun, Stella Vermillion was arranged to share a room with Ikki as a transfer student of the academy. A duel was challenged in which the loser has to be obedient to the winner for life. It was this very duel where everyone saw the truth as he is the hero known as Agito.

(Kamen Rider Agito (2001) Original Story)

A man named Shoichi Tsugami has lost his memories. He doesn't know who he is, where he came from, or how he came upon his peculiar circumstances.

Tsugami, seemingly for no reason, transforms into a powerful superhuman, Agito, whenever in the presence of the beings referred by the police as the "Unknown", a race of powerful monsters that have been causing murders around Tokyo, targeting certain people as their prey.

In response, the police department unleash their newest weapon: the G3 powersuit, originally developed to fight against the "Unidentified Lifeforms", the enemies of No.4 (Kamen Rider Kuuga). G3 and Agito don't know whether they should join up and defeat the Unknowns, their common enemy, or to combat each other, keeping the mysteries that entwine them separate. Ultimately, even more mysteries unfold, with the appearance of Kamen Rider Gills, who is on a search to uncover why his father committed suicide.

These mysteries and others collide, as the true nature of Agito would ultimately determine the fate of humanity.

(Chivalry of a Failed Knight (Hepburn: Rakudai Kishi no Kyabarurii, lit. "The Heroic Tales of the Failure Knight", also known as A Tale of Worst One) Storyline)

In an alternate Earth, humans called "Blazers" have supernatural abilities. These Blazers can materialize weapons known as a "Device" which are made through a person's soul. At Hagun Academy, Blazers are selected as representatives for the Seven Star Sword Art Festival, an annual tournament event held by the seven Mage Knight Academies in to determine the strongest Apprentice Knight. Hagun's performance ranking in the festival is falling and the academy's director, Kurono Shinguji, is determined to find a solution to the problem. Ikki Kurogane is the academy's F-Rank Blazer and is considered "The Worst One" for his low magical abilities, but Stella Vermillion, the princess of the European country Vermillion, is one of the top A-Rank Blazers.

On Stella's first day at Hagun Academy, she is arranged to share a room with Ikki as a transfer student of the academy. When Ikki inadvertently discovers Stella half-dressed, he is challenged to duel where the loser has to be obedient to the winner for life. She ends up losing the duel, but they agree to become roommates as Ikki's one and only merciful desire. The series follows their adventures as they train to qualify as the school's representatives for the festival.

(Story Cover)

Originally intended for story.