Info: Aoi Torasaki

Gender: Male

Aliases: Tora, Kamen Rider Chalice

Motif: Elegant praying mantis/Hearts/Joker

Rider Type: Anti-Hero (at first), Hero, Villain (when losing control of his Undead powers, Super Hero Taisen GP Alteration Timeline)

Affiliation: Kouryou Academy, Undead (formerly), Shocker (temporarily)

Homeworld: Earth

Height: 219 cm

Weight: 116 kg

Rider Symbol:

(Powers & Abilities)

Biological Immortality: As an Undead, Aoi can survive from any physical injuries, no matter how grave they may be.

Undead Mimicking: Aoi is able to use a sealed Undead's Rouse Card to obtain said Undead's form and powers.

Undead Tracking: As Undeads are attracted to each other by instinct.

World Destruction: As a Joker, if he is the only Undead existing in a world, that world will be destroyed.

(Special Attacks)

Hawk Tornado

Head Chop

Plant Bio

Spinning Wave

Spinning Attack

Spinning Dance

Wild Cyclone

(Forms)

Kamen Rider Chalice (Ace Form): Ace Form is the default form of Kamen Rider Chalice assumed by scanning the Change Mantis Rouse Card in the Chalice Rouzer. Unlike the BOARD Riders, Chalice is not a Kamen Rider transformation produced by a Rider System. Chalice is the name of the Mantis Undead, whom Hajime mimics using his ability as the Joker Undead to assume the form of any other Undead. Though Chalice has especially high agility, he is superior to the Ace Forms of any of the BOARD Riders due to using the original Rouzer technology instead of an imitation. Chalice is equipped with the Mantis Undead's weapon, the Chalice Arrow, which can be combined with the Chalice Rouzer to scan Rouse Cards for special attacks instead of transformation.

Kamen Rider Wild Chalice: Kamen Rider Wild Chalice is Chalice's most powerful form, accessed by scanning the Evolution Paradoxa Rouse Card in the Chalice Rouzer. This fuses Chalice with all of the Hearts Suit Rouse Cards in a similar manner to Blade's King Form. Accordingly, this form grants Chalice enough power to fight evenly with Blade in King Form, a feat that no other Rider is capable of. Outside of its effectiveness in combat, this form allows Hajime to suppress his instincts as the Joker Undead. In addition, Wild Chalice has the power to fuse all of the Hearts Suit Rouse Cards into the singular Wild Card. Wild Chalice is equipped with the Wild Slasher, which he can use individually for melee combat or combine with the Chalice Arrow.