Info: Sahaku

Gender: Male

Aliases: Red Dragon Emperor

Ally Type: Hero

Affiliation: 72 Pillars, Gremory Clan, ORC (Occult Research Club), Kuoh Town Territory (overseer), Kuoh Academy (Third-Year High School Student), Rias Gremory's Peerage, Three Factions (Underworld), Sahaku's Peerage (leader)

Homeworld: Earth (World of Build)

(Appearance)

Supernatural:

Human Form:

(Powers and Abilities)

Demonic Power: Sahaku has all the powers common to Devils, but his was lower than children, leaving him unable to travel using magic circles. It can be enhanced through promotion to Bishop or Queen. However, his training with Tannin afforded him sufficient demonic power to do so.

Dragon Shot: One of Sahaku's signature moves, where he releases a beam of concentrated demonic power. It is often used in tandem with Boosted Gear to increase its destructive potential, once destroying a mountain. He developed a small scale version meant to knock out humans and lessen the damage done. Sirzechs' Power of Destruction inspired him to redirect his Dragon Shots, thus controlling their path, which he used against Cao Cao, and the Jabberwocky.

Pailingual: Sahaku's third signature move, which allows him to "talk" to one's soul after creating a "space". As such, it is a useful move as it allows him to learn his opponents' plans by reading their mind and soul.

Flame Blaze: Due to Tannin's training, Sahaku learned to breath flames using Boosted Gear. First, he inhales, filling his lungs with air and produce a small flame in his stomach, then uses Boost and Transfer to enhance it, then breathes massive flames from his mouth. He can widen his dragon flame to the point that it can engulf the whole sky as shown in his battle against Cao Cao.

Nyuutron Beam Cannon: Sahaku's fourth signature move, which is the end result of assistance from his grandfather and Guanyin, letting him attach his Scale Mail's tail onto a person's body to convert their "Life Energy" into demonic power with their aura displayed on his gauntlet's jewel and determines how powerful the blast will be. By using Rossweisse's energy, which are "96", he could launch an enormous pink blast comparable to Infinity Blaster, defeating the Strongest Grim Reaper, Thanatos.